Official Wrong Turn 4 Trailer

Chris Savage 11 Comments

Official Wrong Turn 4 TrailerThe official trailer for Declan O’Brien’s kind of prequel, Wrong Turn 4: Bloody Beginnings has made it’s way online and check it out below courtesy ofUgo. Perhaps for some O’Brien has redeemed himself with this instalment after part 3, I personally enjoyed part 3 though.

Wrong Turn 4: Bloody Beginningsis directed by Declan O’Brien and stars Sean Skene, Daniel Skene, Rick Skene, Scott Johnson, Jennifer Pudavick and Tenika Davis.

Synopsis: “At an isolated hospital deep in the West Virginia wilderness, three hideously deformed mutants go on a merciless killing spree. Now, decades later, this family of blood-thirsty cannibals is stalking new prey: a group of young skiers trapped by a blizzard. The abandoned medical wards soon become killing fields as the panicked victims come face to face with a chilling choice — fight back or die. With bonus footage too graphic for theaters, ‘Wrong Turn 4′ takes you to the most terrifying place of all…the beginning.

Wrong Turn 4 hits DVD & Blu-ray on October 18th.

Most Disturbing Horror Movies 30 Worst Horror Films Of All Time Best & Worst Horror Movies of 2012

1. Pauljsasmith July 20, 2011 at 1:41 pm

this actually looks fun

2. Vamp_Slayer July 20, 2011 at 4:16 pm

Yah this look pretty awesome. I loved the 1st one when I saw it in theaters. The 2nd was pretty good, the 3rd was alright, not horrible, but just ok, but this looks awesome. Maybe better then 2? I hope so!If the 3rd didn’t have such bad CGI it would have been better. Looks like they might be going the more practical route here and that will easily make it better than the 3rd.

3. Vamp_Slayer July 20, 2011 at 4:16 pm

4. Vamp_Slayer July 20, 2011 at 4:16 pm

5. Paul Reeves July 20, 2011 at 5:16 pm

Could be good…I loved the first too, and the second was surprisingly great for a direct to DVD release.  Wasn’t a fan of the third one.  I love prequels and origin stories, so this might be good.  I hope so.

6. Ghostcinderella July 20, 2011 at 9:31 pm

Actually looks cool. KInda too SAW-like in a few kills, but…

7. Allyng July 25, 2011 at 5:06 pm

im a really big fan of these movies have all 3 and so excited about the 4th one

8. Nutsformovies August 14, 2011 at 10:16 pm

Is everyone watching these movies nuts?

9. Robchandler September 25, 2011 at 4:01 pm

If you like these type of films then check out ‘Cold Prey’ 1-3. Or Fritt Vilt 1-3 (or similar). High quality Norwegian slasher films we wre impressed by too.

10. Dlow718 October 28, 2011 at 11:39 am