The Rossi Files – The Devil Inside

Herner Klenthur 73 Comments

Lola just went to see the Devil Inside and as part  of her review she shared insights on a new site called the Rossi files. The site is featured in The Devil Inside and shares more stories on the story of maria Rossi. Lola describes as the following;

The most disappointing quality to the film was its ending. Just when things were getting really interesting, it literally abruptly ends and reads, “The case remains unsolved. For more information, go to therossifiles.com” It was like having a book that’s missing the last chapter.

Of course I was curious about the website and I went to it. It made me even more let down. If you haven’t seen the film, the website won’t ruin it for you, but it may have too much information than you’re willing to see.

I have compiled some of the video off of the site for you which is footage from Centrino Hospital in Maria Rossi’s room. The feeling I am getting from Lola is that the movie is trying to push all of us to the website to find out how things end or at least get more details. From the vibe on our Facebook page so far it seems folks appreciate this gimmicky ending as much as the movie. The critic this morning on the news was hilarious, he couldnt even be bothered to rate the film.

I got a bit off topic but here are the videos for the Rossi Files.

Also on the page is an article about her called ‘The Rossi Paper’. Does anyone buy into this true story? I was boggled by how many buy into the Apollo 18 True Story so one never knows this might be something folks buy into as well. If you want to go see the entire site, head here and of course be sure to read Lola’s review of The Devil Inside

The Rossi Files   The Devil Inside

20 Best Horror Films of 2011 30 Worst Horror Films Of All Time 25 Best Monster Movies Of All Time

1. Shavaun Clouse January 7, 2012 at 6:48 pm

is the site just an extension of the movie…? its not real information is it? sort of like a blair witch thing where idiots were duped into thinking it was real?

• Anonymous January 7, 2012 at 9:35 pm

Thats the jist Shavaun.

• richard staddon January 28, 2012 at 2:13 am

yep but gave the benifit doupt and resurched any cases of this and found nothing no real news articals or news or police reports  so no doubt it never happend

• Anonymous January 28, 2012 at 3:31 am

No, it’s not real information. The only thing real is the name Maria Rossi, and the fact that she did commit a murder, everything else is utter nonsense.

2. Tyonna Sipe January 8, 2012 at 12:17 am

i just went to go see the devil inside today and i think it couls all be true bc if its in the old newpaper then i think its real!!! Someone couls possibly become possessed!!!

• richard staddon January 28, 2012 at 2:11 am

true peopel can have been possesed  but i carnt find any news articall or reel of actual tripel murder in 1998  plus artical would only have the murder ie tripel murder 3 cleargy found dead  one woman detaind on suspision of murder her name wouldnt been relesed that be  in later artical and thier be no metion of events of dughter 20 yers later  unless the news paper written by cleraviont who can see in futer  it be week after murders that her name would be relesed  to media   and in all real documented cases of persesion  only two prest ever died and they had hart attacks mostly posed person that dies  or just fanish no one actual been murderd by possed person only by thjose who have mental illness  have not possed person  but most murders cursed by normal peopel after all we been killing evrything since we lived on plant for sport mony revange war food including are own kind but untill i find proff of real arical on murders of that date in harverd  then it can only be fake but possesion is real any thoughts let i know

• quietmom542 June 9, 2012 at 5:51 am

That would probably be because it happened in 1989 not 1998

3. Anonymous January 8, 2012 at 1:04 am

The website is not the ending to the movie, rather an elaboration of information to make the story seem more real.

4. Maria January 8, 2012 at 7:24 am

I just saw the movie it was okay, but not quite what I was expecting.

• Dmitry Troubanov February 21, 2012 at 9:18 pm

sure, Maria, there are some fictions in this movie: demons cannot really jump from one person to another (without invitation), but the temptations – are really truthful. So, no one can become a real exorcist until become impassive. The very best knowledge of this subject you can find in Patristics(Filakalia), Good Luck !!!

5. Jaime Laca January 8, 2012 at 5:52 pm

I don’t understand how people could bash this movie so much, yet rave about CRAP like Paranormal Activity.

This movie was not great, but it didn’t suck either. The acting was believable, the story was consistent, and the makeup/special effects were pretty good. Ya, it left you hanging. Ya, it left you with unanswered questions. But so what?

Overall, this movie was better than most of the shit that I have seen in the theater as of late.

• Carlos Juarez January 12, 2013 at 2:19 am

I believe in paranormal but its iffy

6. Riley Sailer January 10, 2012 at 4:02 am

The movie wasn’t interesting enough to make me go to the website. I had questions by the end but when I walked out of the theater I was done with the movie. I wouldn’t have liked it as much if the guy behind my friend and I didn’t freak out like a little girl. I will never be able to watch this movie without laughing.

• Bethany Head July 27, 2013 at 3:52 am

its not funny…its real and sad…

7. ericka georges January 11, 2012 at 2:19 am

Being that I am Catholic,from a religious point of view I loved it and find it very true and left with questions regarding the Vatican and its damn decisions. Now if you just went to see the movie because you thought it was a horror flick, I can understand you not liking it.  ANd like dude above (Jamie Laca) said,people raved so much about paranormal activity…pppllleease…now that movie was crap and seemed more like a damn comedy to me. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

8. James McQuilliam May 2, 2012 at 10:20 am

i thing the film was graet it was so scary i was neally shiting my pants from jame

• Nico Pontejos May 14, 2012 at 7:46 am

yeah me too

9. Nico Pontejos May 14, 2012 at 7:46 am

everything in this film are based on true scenes..the tape is given by authorities and not by some local freeks..

10. Ruffa Bag-ao May 16, 2012 at 7:14 am

scared movie

11. Valérie Bacon May 17, 2012 at 1:29 am

Il faut savoir faire la différence entre la spiritualité et la religion de 1. De 2, faire la différence entre la foi et la science. Pourquoi toutes ces connaissances ne travaillent-ils pas de paire pour la recherche de la Vérité! Les maux de l’âme tels qu’ils soient ne viennent il pas de nous même et de nos mensonges. Le choix est libre à tous merci!

12. Kirk Randall May 21, 2012 at 3:40 am

It,s not cool bad ending ?.

13. Ismail Khan May 22, 2012 at 10:33 am

hy this is ismail khan
        i read this story little about  but i have i want to share about the solution
        any victims can contact me at my yahoo profiles mikhan500@yahoo.com so join me there  i am talking seriously its my contact number +0092346-2817401

14. Franzy Ska May 22, 2012 at 11:05 am

Hello I’m from Rome and there is no Centrino Hospital in my city, it’s all fake!!!
        Type “centrino” on Google images and see what came out =)

• Lorraine Abalos June 2, 2012 at 2:37 pm

really?bad for me …how about the scenes ?are the scenes also fake?

15. Franzy Ska May 22, 2012 at 11:05 am

Type “centrino” on Google images and see what came out =)

16. Lorraine Abalos June 2, 2012 at 2:24 pm

the movie is very awesome…yeah believable..unlike the other movies they rolled up only on a shocking base without trying to explain all things.,,but this movie although unsolved,,and really confusing,,the movie show a special category ..this is the truth behind the story of evil possession ,,this is the special thing that carried my heart away./,,,hope for another part,,the case solved…

17. Lorraine Abalos June 2, 2012 at 2:33 pm

uhm,,when i watched this movie,i expected some wow factor ,,but something on the movie made me contented,,while its not,may be its the fact that the story brought out something special from the scene the reality about the evil possession,not all can appreciate the movie ,,may be those men who can open there minds on paranormal activities and the existence of them,,but over all i’m interested of following the movie…and be updated..

18. Kylie Bodycott July 29, 2012 at 12:48 pm

Load of shit |!|! Started out great ended in a bomb shell, you people out there want to see something real? Try Emily rose…. Now that’s something real to think about.

• shella May 19, 2013 at 2:11 pm

yeah right! but i think this m0vie is also true

19. ashleynicole March 21, 2013 at 11:52 pm

in the car wreck is really scary i thought they were gonna jump up at the end

20. Kat March 24, 2013 at 3:44 am

Guys,just because the news article looks real does NOT mean it happened, many movie makers play by the movie and make realist news articles about their movies, so it seems more realistic. Look up the name MARIA ROSSI on a public police file site, and you will probably get a. MARIA. ROSSI with a filed report but it will not be THIS Maria Rossi. Realize the camera man never drops the camera even when the person whom is possessed attacks them. And also realize the part where Isabella and the priests start making their own recordings the number says RECORDING:60 and the numbers keep changing from (for example) 60,48,53,42 etc but the numbers of recordings stay within a 40-60 range number, which is not realistic. I am a photographer so I would know. And the police would not allow footage from a filed case on a. Public movie. Just use common sense. Look carefully and pick out the. Mistakes. This. Movie is most likely not true and is a spoof to scare. people like you. And sorry for the typos and.pierods my iPad is glitching….

• Bethany Head July 27, 2013 at 3:56 am

souls can be possessed though, even if the maria rossi file is false. i should know this…but like you, i think that this case might not be entirely true.

21. Mario April 2, 2013 at 3:12 pm

The italian spoken by people which are supposed to be locals (doctors, police etc.) is ridiculous. It seems an old-fashion and very badly pronounced italian. I wonder couldn’t the director selects more carefully the pseudo-italian speakers since the movie is recorded in Rome? Quite a disappointing movie…..

22. Brenda April 2, 2013 at 8:00 pm

Hmm I have been Watching movies that contain exorcism for a while now, I am glad that film makers are taking their time to make stuff like this more interesting and unforgettable it makes us appreciate and see movies in a whole different light and it opens up our imagination, movies are like every other thing in the world, different strokes for different folks, whether you liked it or not but this movie definitely had me sharing good conversation with peers over wine. I personally loved it, I could see this being a true story, if its not, oh well movies come and go it served its purpose it was entertaining.

23. Fake Pun, movie not filmed in Italy April 13, 2013 at 12:42 pm

The movie was filmed in Romania, just a few parts were filmed in Rome. The interior of the hospital is from Romania, the house where the first girl was exorcised is in Bucharest, Romania, it’s all a fake bum. Check the number plates on the cars to convince yourselves. PS I’m from Bucharest, Romania but I also lived for 8 years in Italy.

24. john April 24, 2013 at 7:57 pm

I am a demon and anyone who has shared here will be possess by my master.

• The Master April 28, 2013 at 10:59 am

If you could spell using the correct tense I might be worried. Be possessed, not possess. Verb tense. The hardest part of any language not native to you, so dim wha.

25. Gothic Princess April 30, 2013 at 9:33 am

i felt the movie was fake, funny on some aspects. it gave us what we wanted, or what we thought might happen. it did not have that extraordinary factor, that realness from it. but i loved it though. the ending was not super, it left me with wonders.

26. shella May 19, 2013 at 2:15 pm

i hope it will be solve if this movie is really true

27. Frances Lankford May 23, 2013 at 2:51 pm

This movie might have some real true events, but you would hardly see a reel to reel live scenes that has been recorded. I think some people can tell the difference in whats real and fake. The sound offects and how they tape the movie. there is always going to be questions at the end…there is no ending to anystories. This movie was good, I liked it, only because it was based on true events. Good actors.

28. scott kallhoff June 6, 2013 at 3:26 am

i believe in being possesed,typo,but this movie is fake……every movie made about exercism is fake.there are real videos of exercisms real exercisms everywhere.i cant spell.my father was a missionarry for 16 years and we lived in mexico and honderas.i was born in la cieba honduras.anyway since my father was the main pastor of the biggest church/baptist/in the area of limon,he was called out several times for help on certain individuals.he told me one story in paticular that scared me.he said he got called out to our housemaids mothers house because they couldnt explain her crazyness.i wasnt born yet but when my dad entered the house the woman went crazy and they restrained her and my dad sat there and prayed with her all night.he told me that the mom started going crazy again and told my dad that your son scott jonathon is going to to die……..i was born 2 weeks later and my dad said he had not discussed what they were gunna name me to the maidlady ever and that they hadnt even decided my middle name.my father went home and my mom said i want his middle name to be johnathon.that is scary shit.my father also said that the woman killed herself by drowning.he did the funeral and everything.how did the woman know my name and my middle name before they even new.my father is a very religious man and still decided to name me that because he said he will never let the devil make him change anything.he is very hardcore.i am perfectly fine.if u refuse to believe then u will be okay but if u let it in if u invite it in then u r stupid.because it is real.

29. Jen June 7, 2013 at 1:53 am

Some of the information shown in the movie is true but they have to add more to a movie to get people interested. So sometimes it’s hard to tell the difference between what’s fact or not. It’s kind of likeThe Rite movie made about a possession.

30. Dreme June 9, 2013 at 2:37 am

I think that some of the movies facts were true but then I think some of the other facts were not true.

31. laila June 13, 2013 at 11:32 am

looks true but why all the time evil wins and cant be solve.

32. Aida Elham June 21, 2013 at 7:01 pm

Only god knows why……

33. Kevin June 23, 2013 at 5:04 pm

Well, I thought the film was like the ” Blair Witch ” movie, but it was done a little better then that. I do see the movie becoming a cult classic. Remember people this was just a movie, not to say that Exorcisms are not preformed. Because they are, I wish the Catholic Church would be more open about this dark side of religion. Again, I am just going on what I read and what I see on documentaries. I think there kind of has to be a evil if there is a Goodness being Jesus Christ. Remember though ” The Devil Inside ” is still a Paramount Film done with special effects and a Director and actors. Thank you for reading my opinion, remember I could be wrong.

34. drea June 27, 2013 at 11:01 pm

Anyone saying it’s real is plain dumb. Are you serious? Listen to the photographer!

35. katie June 29, 2013 at 1:40 am

i tried goign to the website there is no website.

36. Amy Ada Cockburn July 4, 2013 at 2:15 am

For one demons dont need invitation to jump from one body to another or there would be no possession in the world as there demons and dont give s shit and second they wont use the real name for confidentiality reasons same with the names of the people as its the same in paranormal activity

37. Elaisha July 13, 2013 at 8:26 am

Holy shit…I got this link from the devil inside movie..!!!:/

38. denise July 16, 2013 at 2:36 am

Having lived in a truly haunted house for over five years, where at times I did horrible things to my ex whom I loved, yet laughed when he cried, saw things that made that movie look like a soap opera, and had three priests helping me. I finally sold the place, but this much I know I am so over this trend in Hollywood of saying on this is true, I.e. the paranormal movies etc. Nobody can imagine what it is like living that way. So now, am writing my own book, this much I will saw about my story since its copyrighted, at the end everyone will be shocked. The Devil Inside was more of the same……

39. cody manul July 26, 2013 at 5:53 am

my girlfriend is a demone bitch !!!!!!!! help me help me HELP ME SHE’s coming some one help me please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

40. Bethany Head July 27, 2013 at 3:58 am

i believe its real..but maybe not so entirely. if it is i find that rather sad….souls can be possessed.that is true.i still wonder why the devil does things like this..

41. denise July 27, 2013 at 6:18 pm

The people most likely to be possessed are those that did something really stupid and opened a portal, thereby inviting the problem in. Or second, the ones with the brightest light. They might not even know what they are capable of but they are light beings. They might not ever go to church or seem religious but they have an untapped power. For a demon to posses a soul like that is a real coup. A big point for the other side.

42. Bethany Head July 27, 2013 at 10:44 pm

but why must attack those with the brightest light?is it because he despises the light simply because god banished it from him?maybe hes just sad because he was the first to be shunned to hell.even by his own brother…i dont know.im just thinking out loud.know one knows the real reason.but i do know that this possessing and evil will never end.its something thats just impossible to stop.

• denise July 28, 2013 at 12:04 am

It didn’t make sense to me, until my life became like a horror movie. I lived in a haunted house where the evil became truly amped for several years. As it turns out my house had a portal but I didn’t help things by bringing home the most evil of beings from a channeling. While in the house, I got cancer, had ten surgeries, plus all the other basic horror movie stuff. It was trying to kill me.
          I brought in Priests, paranormal investigators, a very famous animal psychic for my dog, you name it. Finally, we got rid of the demon in a scene that rivaled star wars. Shortly after, I developed a gift I didn’t know I had. The more I studied the topic and also the priests told me someone who is spiritually in the light is one
          That is usually victimized the worst on this plane. This seemed hard to believe to me because at the time, I would not describe myself as evolved. There is a lot on this topic and I would say more except that I’m finally writing a book about my expierences and its copyrighted. But think about it , if a demon can turn a person with gifts isn’t that a better prize than the murderer? I will say this, in the movie ‘Constantine’ where Papa Midnight talks about the great detante between good and evil. It’s not far off…

43. LeeAnna Ashley Morris August 1, 2013 at 3:46 am

I personally believe it could most likely be true.
        I’ve been doing research, as far as I know the mental hospital Maria was in after switching mental hospitals, must be VERY VERY VERY private because there are no websites, nothing on Wikipedia, no newspaper articles or police reports or news reports or anything.
        I believe there might have been something similar to the Maria Rossi case, I searched it on Bing and there was something from Ireland in a newspaper that was posted on the internet. I didn’t read it but it said something about some guy who murdered people and was rushed to a mental hospital.
        I want to become a priest who performs exorsisms myself. Allthough I am not Catholic I should be able to become a priest… Right?
        Ok well I really don’t know if Maria Rossi is real but I sure do know for sure that demons ARE REAL.

44. Bethany Head August 3, 2013 at 9:22 pm

things like this possession has happened to me…i don’t believe it though..its like a distant dream but its real…was i crazy?or was it real possession?is what i always ask myself.i don’t believe it but i want to believe it.was it real?is it?was i really possessed by a demon?i ask myself this all the time and long for an answer but never receive one…i need to know.this isn’t a question that you can just let go and forget about

• denise August 4, 2013 at 1:15 am

To Leeanna, if you were Catholic you would know the new pope has said what the church has stated for years. Women will never become priests. To Bethany, in hindsight
          I realize that if I had stayed in that house, that more and more it wanted my soul. I was seeing a psychologist for a divorce at the time. I remember asking, begging her to tell
          Me I was crazy. I would have heard that then what she ultimately said and that was that she believed I was suffering post traumatic stress syndrome and that she believed me to be living in a haunted house. So, I guess I would say I very much believe in the nature of evil to possess and if you’re seeing someone ask them. I wouldn’t go to a psychiatrist though, they will only pump you with drugs.

45. Bethany Head August 7, 2013 at 2:24 am

yes, i have gone to a hospital thinking they would understand but they didn’t..all they did was give me medication.even with the medication though,the hallucinations and evil thoughts never went away.it must have been the devil within me….i know a demon.his name is collin.i know him so well as he knows me well.hes not evil.he was exactly like me.being pulled into darkness by the devil.i came out(i think/hope),but he didn’t….he was sunk in…it’s not his fault,is it?he never wanted to be like this.the devil made him like this.i would do anything to help you collin…i don’t know if the devil is out of me or not. i keep having dreams about demons and such.he still wants me…but i’m strong now,he can’t take me.or can he is the sad question….he took collin.maybe this is just a stage right now.and then once this stage ends,i’ll be in his grasp again…people say you can’t escape the devil.i’m only 14 and soon to be 15.i’ve been like this for as long as i can remember.i seek for help from people but they leave me because they are afraid.what should i do?…………

46. Nina Martin August 8, 2013 at 3:37 pm

Aug.7 2013– just saw this movie and all I know is it was freaking awesome. Wow. But I would hate to know this was going on in my life and no one believed me or my struggle.good luck and may God protect you all.

47. Dick E. Boehner August 19, 2013 at 11:33 am

I truly feel possessed. The evil seems to concentrate in my groin area when I have the evil thoughts of the demon taking over my brain. Eventually my member grows very large and very rigid and I have no control over my body. In an effort to stop the demon taking over my body, and the verbal assaults from my mouth, I flail at the offending member repeatedly until my body stiffens and my breath is short. Words form that I have no control over. My eyes roll back in my head and my legs shake uncontrollably and my body contorts until a noxious stream of fluid pours out all over me and covers my upper body. I have filmed this and keep begging for someone to watch the film but no one is interested in my plight. It happens daily and I can’t control the evil that wells up in my brain and takes over my hands. I am so afraid that afterwards I usually pee my pants. This comment was made to let people know how utterly stupid this movie was and how ridiculous it would be to believe horse shit like this. LOL

48. Nikki Thistle August 24, 2013 at 5:51 am

PROOF IS IN THE CREDITS!!!
        1 hour and 22 mins and 15 seconds credits read: THE PERSONS AND EVENTS IN THIS MOTION PICTURE ARE FICTITIOUS. ANY SIMILARITY TO ACTUAL PERSONS OR EVENTS ARE UNINTENTIONAL…

It is just a movie you guys… How many movies over the past decade have tried to sell us there stories as fact just to make a buck (Even the recent Mermaid documentary)… Any person with a brain would just read the fine print… By law they have to disclose EVERYTHING in writing…

As for all the rude unauthentic people who have nasty things to say about other peoples beliefs… For that is all they are… Beliefs…

Peace :-)

49. Abder October 17, 2013 at 4:27 pm

I have just seen the film but was very disappointed by the end of the film. the chap who made it needs to learn more twists and from the whole lot the film maker although it started real like files diaries like, its end was nonesensical at all and frankly very amateurish. there are also loopholes within the files / scenes which add up to is setbacks. needs to be redone with a well documented facts, and driver michael needs to be replaced it is not his place.

nonetheless, it is a bit entertaining for horror-flims funs

50. Mr Iceland. December 2, 2013 at 1:01 am

This movie Sucks and from the first 5 min i was aware that it was another bullshit movie…

51. Tara December 21, 2013 at 5:29 pm

The end of the film credits states it is fictious as if you couldn’t tell by the production value. Good job, though, for restoring my faith in the intelligence of humanity. Learn the word Mockentary.

• denise December 21, 2013 at 8:07 pm

Think you meant mockumentary. By law tho if
          The story is true or not if just one name has been changed to protect someone’s identity
          You have to write that. Not sure if we know anymore than before regarding the validity.

52. shihan December 24, 2013 at 6:01 pm

I don’t no if it’s false or true but I am a very open minded person so if anyone one wants to talk about this am all ears l love the supernatural

53. Sherron January 25, 2014 at 5:55 pm

Maria Rossi is a real person & at age 17 she was convicted of murdering 1 person (her elderly next door neighbor). Maria’s friend was also convicted of the crime.

54. Vage E Ina March 15, 2014 at 4:45 am

The Devil Inside. is pretty cheasy. I like contortionists. The best part was the upside down crosses inside the lip. I also like creepy parts like when the car crashed at the end, when the guy shot himself, when the guy disappeared and then re-appeared. OOHHH SCARY> . but the very best part was when the credits came up. As for. real exorcisms, are they real??

55. stacey ann jean bagley April 4, 2014 at 10:34 am

i think that the film was really terrefing im doing research on the film because i would like to now a lot more about this film