First Behind-the-Scenes Photo from Insidious Chapter 2

Chris Savage 12 Comments Movie Page: Insidious: Chapter 2

Who is excited for more spooky madness with Insidious Chapter 2? I know I am, I really enjoyed the first one with the exception of the dodgy demon. While this isn’t the most exciting photo out there, we have scored our first behind-the-scenes look at Insidious Chapter 2, as Leigh Whannell recently took to Twitter while shooting the sequel.

Insidious 2 starsĀ Patrick Wilson, Rose Byrne, Leigh Whannell, Angus Sampson, Barbara Hershey, Lin Shaye, Ty SimpkinsĀ and, Andrew Astor.

First Behind the Scenes Photo from Insidious Chapter 2

Best & Worst Horror Movies of 2012 Most Disturbing Horror Movies 20 Best Horror Films of 2011

1. No Code January 30, 2013 at 7:33 pm

I’m actually super pumped up about this one. The first was such a surprise hit for me

2. Chuckie Snyder January 30, 2013 at 7:33 pm

So excited. One of the better horror movies to come out

3. Christy Bruce January 30, 2013 at 7:33 pm

Meh. I might have been interested had the last one not ended so 1980′s fantasy like. I kept waiting to see Falcor from Neverending Story.

4. Leanne Fanson January 30, 2013 at 7:33 pm

Me too No Code. The ending was a bit pants though :/

5. Mike S (@TerrorCorner) January 30, 2013 at 7:36 pm

While I enjoyed the first one (the first half more than the second though), I’m not altogether sure there should be a sequel. Is it really necessary to turn it into a franchise like what’s happening with every other movie out there?

If the plot of the sequel actually continues or adds to the storyline from the first movie, while bringing something totally new to the table, then good. If it’s not really connected at all other than by title, then I would say, no.

Of course, having said that… I’ll probably sit down and watch this movie myself.

6. RJ De Wit January 30, 2013 at 7:37 pm

This movie was predictable beginning to end. I’ve taken dumps that were scarier than this. Sorry for TMI but that’s just the way it is.

7. Michelle Rogers January 30, 2013 at 7:38 pm

Can’t wait for this movie! I loved the first movie, it was so atmospheric and dark. Sure the demon was a little cheesy, but it kept with the style of the movie….the spirits were awesome and spooky. I thought the ending was great…

• Ash
          Ash February 1, 2013 at 9:30 pm

Dodgy demon? cheesy? are you talking about the red faced Darth Maul looker like? because I thought he was the best thing about Insidious. That scene when he abruptly appeared at the dinning room table behind someone gave me a fright and it was in the flipping daylight too! The daylight is the safe time, they broke the rules! :)

8. RickLoL January 30, 2013 at 7:43 pm

Awesome, i really liked that movie.

9. Sam Macy January 30, 2013 at 7:54 pm

Pumped. I really enjoyed this one for what the budget they had to work with.

10. Terry Carlson January 30, 2013 at 10:53 pm

The first one really was a surprisingly good movie. Best horror movie I’ve seen in a long time by comparison.

11. Kyle Styres January 30, 2013 at 11:03 pm

i would rather see a sinister sequel