Lords of Salem Unleashes the Beast

Jason McDonald 7 Comments

Personally, I still don’t know how to feel about Rob Zombie’s Lords of Salem.  It looks nuts, that’s for sure, but I don’t know if I’m excited or just super perplexed.

The newest clip, entitled “The Beast,” doesn’t do anything to help that strange feeling.  There’s a scary looking monster hanging in the shadows and some weird religious imagery being played out.  I have no idea how to feel about that.  I guess I’m going to have to wait till August 26th when Lords of Salem hits theaters.  Until then, enjoy the clip below and let us know what you think about Rob Zombie’s latest project.

A Salem radio DJ receives a mysterious record that unleashes a diabolical force of evil on the town where a coven of witches were once burned alive

The film is directed by Rob Zombie and stars Sheri Moon-Zombie, Meg Foster, Ken Foree, and Bruce Davison

Sexiest Horror Movie Victims Best & Worst Horror Movies of 2012 Most Disturbing Horror Movies

1. vomitdoll March 25, 2013 at 9:18 pm

Wow that was a whole lot of nothing…….

2. Greg March 26, 2013 at 5:46 am

I’ve been not sure about this movie either. He made some really good movies, but also bad really bad ones. This one looks like it could go either way.

3. Jeff Carson March 26, 2013 at 3:48 pm

What was that a holy roller tanning salon? LOL! I’m not a big fan of Zombie’s. Think he’s overrated and his Halloween was crap. Pass.

• vomitdoll March 26, 2013 at 4:05 pm

Hahah! Seriously! I mean…H2…what even….??

4. Herner Klenthur March 27, 2013 at 12:21 am

I will not see Lords of Salem mainly because they sent lawyers after me for sharing their poster on site. Feel free to boycott the film with me all you Rob Zombie haters :) I Was a huge fan of this film up until the whole lawyers thing over the poster thing

• floridapossum April 25, 2013 at 8:36 pm

You really aren’t missing anything. It was weird but that was about it.

5. Tiago Almeida March 27, 2013 at 5:26 am

I think you mean April 26th, right?
        This movie seem to be a more elaborated project from Rob Zombie, in terms of plot development. As he did such great movies, I can’t wait to see this one. I hope he takes it to the next level.