The Human Centipede III to be Set in a Prison? Casting News Inside

Chris Savage 8 Comments Movie Page: The Human Centipede III (Final Sequence)

The Human Centipede III to be Set in a Prison? Casting News InsideIt has been a long time, but we finally have some news for The Human Centipede III. As you may remember, a few months back the film went through a few legal issues which involved Tom Six and Dieter Laser. Lawsuits were thrown around and basically everyone was having a hard time. Skip forward a few months, and everything is just as it was. The lawsuits are dropped and they’re back as one big happy family.

So, with that out of the way, B-D are hearing rumors that The Human Centipede III is being set in a prison, although nothing is confirmed just yet. The film is said to begin filming in Los Angeles today, so I guess we will hear more very soon.

As for casting, well the site reports that Dieter Laser and Laurence R. Harvey will be returning to the fold, and Robert LaSardo, Abraham Rubio, and William Guirola are also cast.

I’m not a fan of the films, but I watch them out of curiosity, so I’ll probably check this one out too. Super stoked to see that Dieter Laser is returning, as well as seeing Robert LaSardo cast in the film.

Are you guys looking forward to this one? Let us know in the comments below.

25 Best Monster Movies Of All Time Gallery: Best Walking Dead Zombie Kills! 20 Best Horror Films of 2011

1. Neon May 24, 2013 at 5:20 pm

I Love sick movies.
        Im sure ill love this one too.

2. inheaveneverythingisfine May 24, 2013 at 7:13 pm

I love the films. I thought the second one was beautifully shot and really intense. Laurence R. Harvey was also a better villain I thought. Not one word uttered throughout the whole movie, he had to use his eyes and facial expressions to creep us out. I can’t wait to see the new one.

3. endo May 24, 2013 at 8:32 pm

I saw the first two and found them…interesting anyway. They didn’t scare or disturb me, other than the concept of what was being done.
        I’d watch the new one just to say I saw it, but I’m not expecting anything more than I got from the first two.

4. Jennifer H May 24, 2013 at 10:37 pm

I thought the first film was extremely well done as well as very disturbing, but the second I did not enjoy…not that I really enjoy them in the first place. Having said that, I will probably watch the third just because I’ll be too curious not to.

5. Tiago May 25, 2013 at 2:23 am

I think the first movie was very bad. The plot is an excuse to explore torture. The second I couldn’t watch, I just stopped in the middle.
        There is nothing wrong with violence, when it serves the plot. Like Seven, Quentin Tarantino movies, Rob Zombie movies, and I could go on forever…
        I do like sick movies, when they are intelligent. Like Excision, or Dead Girl. But, I don’t understand why anyone would watch another human cetipede movie.

6. Salvador Diaz May 25, 2013 at 7:41 pm

Very psycho film!

7. heather May 25, 2013 at 9:24 pm

The first film was meh, buy I absolutely loved the 2nd. Much more intense(and slightly hilarious). That poor infant lol

8. I May 29, 2013 at 2:02 am

absolultey stunning movie. Brought me to tears. Beautiful. Recommend for kids!!