If it Bleeds, We Can Kill It! – A New Predator Movie on the Way?

Chris Savage 8 Comments

I have heard bits and pieces in regards to Predators, but I have just never got round to watching it so I can’t comment if a sequel to that is needed or warranted. But, the fan-boy in me craves for a new Predator film, and while this tiny bit of news may or may not be about a sequel, it has me super stoked.

Over the weekend, the official Predators Facebook page, posted a teaser image with the caption, “Something is coming… ‪#‎HuntthePredator‬”. At this early stage it is anybodies guess as to what this is, is this a sequel to Predators or something else entirely?

Who knows, but I will say I would love to see a Predator 4 with with an aging Arnie reprising his role as Dutch, even if it is just a cameo. You know how it is, once you’re a fan-boy of something, you just crave more and more.

Still, with Comic-Con fast approaching, who knows what could be announced. Stay tuned for updates and lets hear what you would like to see?

If it Bleeds, We Can Kill It!   A New Predator Movie on the Way?

Best & Worst Horror Movies of 2012 Sexiest Horror Movie Victims 20 Best Horror Films of 2011

1. S David Staggs July 15, 2013 at 10:09 am

Predators actually IS the third in the series, they even mention Dutch in it.

2. Super8rocks July 15, 2013 at 10:11 am

How can you say you’re a fanboy of something when you skip seeing and don’t seem to care about Predators, which in fact is Predator 3. Same as Aliens was Alien 2. Predators is a pretty awesome movie that’s a lot more like the original but with, well, more then one Predator. No Arnie but it really wouldn’t of made sense to have him in it.

• Chris Savage July 15, 2013 at 11:47 am

For me personally, the trailer for Predators didn’t really do anything for me. It is also my bad, I didn’t realize that Predators was meant to be Predator 3, so I’ll say, bring on Predator 4! :) I may actually have to check out Predators, maybe the trailer didn’t do the film justice.

• Herner Klenthur
          Herner Klenthur July 15, 2013 at 12:47 pm

Predators is a high mark for the series. Adrien Brody turned in an outstanding performance you really should watch it.

• Chris Savage July 15, 2013 at 1:11 pm

Okay, you guys win. I will be checking this sucker out.

• Dennis Francis July 15, 2013 at 3:46 pm

Ya make sure you do check it out. It was a good take on the first film but I think Adrian Brody was just dull. The surrounding cast was far better :)

3. ken bolden (@Knockabout) July 15, 2013 at 5:26 pm

Predators a high mark? Its supposed to be a sequel but plays like revisionist take on the first film. That said, its not too bad.

• Herner Klenthur
          Herner Klenthur July 15, 2013 at 6:54 pm

you are right my wording could have been better.

4. Mack 10 August 31, 2013 at 12:07 am

Bring back Dutch! He made the film a success the second was good with glover, but the 3rd was more of a tribute act to the first film.