Who Will Return in Season 2 of Telltale’s Walking Dead?

Jason McDonald 32 Comments Movie Page: The Walking Dead

It goes without saying that if you haven’t played through the first season of Telltale’s “The Walking Dead: The Game” then you should probably stop reading if you want to avoid big spoilers about the game.  If you continue beyond this point, you’ll be learning about the fate of two important characters in the series.  You’ve been warned!

It was Telltale’s turn to have a panel today at San Diego Comic Con and with “The Walking Dead: 400 Days” just having been released a few weeks ago, they were intent on keeping the hype train rolling for the next installment of their zombie series.  While not many details were revealed at today’s panel, they did share with the attendees that Clementine would be returning for season two.  They then shared a picture of Clementine comforting another small child.  Unfortunately, there aren’t any photos of this online…yet.

Perhaps that biggest surprise though was that Kenny’s story isn’t over just yet.  Telltale slyly revealed that his fate “will be explored.”  Does that mean Kenny somehow survived the deathtrap he was placed in? Or will players be able to stumble upon his rotting corpse in season two?  It’s uncertain at this point, but personally, I hope I don’t have to put up with any more of Kenny’s shit.  Season two of “The Walking Dead” is set to come out Fall of this year.

Who Will Return in Season 2 of Telltales Walking Dead?

Source: IGN

20 Best Horror Films of 2011 Sexiest Horror Movie Victims 30 Worst Horror Films Of All Time

1. nick July 21, 2013 at 10:59 am

Glenn
        Kenny
        molly
        and Imaginary Lee
        should return in season 2

2. Alexis July 21, 2013 at 11:09 am

he should return in season 2 but he should shock clementine and hopefully he survives in season 2 oh and Lilly should return as well but as a evil character to give a choice to spare or kill her

3. louis July 22, 2013 at 2:55 am

christa
        omid
        lilly
        Hershel
        glenn

5. mikey July 22, 2013 at 3:18 am

I am Praying and hoping that Kenny dose return in season 2 i want to see him alive i like Kenny he is a pretty cool character

• Charlize riggs April 3, 2014 at 10:29 am

He is on season 3 he’s alive with clementine and omid dies in season 2 and christa is pregnant

• Charlize riggs April 3, 2014 at 10:30 am

Season 2 not 3 sorry

• Charlize riggs April 3, 2014 at 10:32 am

And clementine will play not kenny

6. James July 22, 2013 at 4:46 am

in my opinion its like 2 or 3 years later clementine goes hunting with omid and bunch of walkers surround them but a mysterious figure with a sniper rile saves them but he wont be revealed until like later in the game and the mysterious person is Kenny and I hope this dose happen because do you guys remember in episode 5 when ben falls down to the alley ground ( optional ) and lee and Kenny goes down there to help him and while the are trying to do that walkers come to the alley and try to eat ben and Kenny well Kenny put ben out of is misery and starts running away so I am thinking Kenny survived cause walkers cant run and Kenny did ran so there is a really good chance that Kenny is alive in season 2

7. Daniel Shakesheff July 22, 2013 at 1:57 pm

I think we will play as kenny and at one point we will come across a dead lee or a reanimated lee depending what you told clem to do at the end of season one then for the rest of the season you be looking for clem

• josee July 23, 2013 at 4:16 am

Daniel I agree with you and your opinion should happen I think we will play Kenny in the begging and he goes to the place where clementine and lee went to and depending on the choice you did we will either see a deceased lee or a undead lee

8. George July 23, 2013 at 12:07 am

If Lee does return I will try to play it on my mac he should look for Clementine. But wasn’t he shot in the head? He told Clemy to shoot him, right

• Gaming123 December 29, 2013 at 1:43 pm

It would be awesome if lee came back, I think there is a chance lee still could be alive?! Even though clementine shot him in the head how certain are u he was shot in the head? What is the one thing lee explained to through all of season 1 about shooting, don’t tremble, don’t look away and relax, clem didn’t do that, she did the exact opposite when she shot him she looked away and then left, maybe she shot him in the arm and she never realised? And if she didn’t shoot him and the other option was to let him turn how certain are u he turned? They never showed him turning so what if he never did, what if we think he has, like an optical illusion? Maybe he went like that from lack of blood, and maybe because he forced himself so hard to believe he was turning, he started to get symptoms (it can happen!) so maybe at the end of season 2 the last thing we see is lees eyes open, and he’s in the exact same place, alive but barely breathing? Maybe there saving his new journey for season 3! Well I hope so anyway!

9. Evan July 23, 2013 at 2:59 am

Unless season 2 happens much later than season 1 Lilly will most likely not return and you certainly wouldn’t be able to kill her as she plays a small but very important role in the comic series

10. sam July 23, 2013 at 4:27 am

Kenny will return guys and alexis I don’t think that will happen but I hope so too but all of us don’t know anything yet of season 2 yes we know that clementine and Kenny will return but we don’t know if we meet Hershel and glen but all I know is that Kenny had to survive cause when I played the game I chose to save ben from the bell tower so later ben fell down the alley way and went through the pipe so when Kenny pushed lee to the gate opening he said goodbye to lee shot ben and he was running so he has to be in season 2 Alive!! cause the walkers couldn’t get him cause there too stupid and slow

• Gaming123 December 29, 2013 at 1:46 pm

Kenny does return, he’s the mystery guy. Sadly it’s not lee, but his story might wait to come in season3! How cool would it be if in the end all the zombies became the self again! Clem could find her parents and lee!! Or maybe she has an injection and it turns zombies back to humans and she can only choose a certain view of people to give it to.

11. jessie July 23, 2013 at 4:47 am

Kenny and clementine will return for season 2 but I don’t know if lilly will return as well but I really want to cause if we play as clementine ( hopefully) they should give us a choice to Kill or Spare her the reason to kill her for revenge for Carly/Doug the reason to spare her cause clementine doesn’t like to shoot but they should give us that option to kill or spare

12. zeke July 23, 2013 at 7:21 am

I think this is how it goes were going back where the walkers are chasing Kenny and somehow he escape’s then later it possibly it will give us the option for clementine to speak or let the black figures see her but its obviously omid and christa so then it sets a few years later and im going to agree with James choice yeah maybe omid and clementine will go hunting for food and probably walkers or those bandits from season 1 will attack but then it appears a man in his mid 40′s and its revealed to be Kenny and later they will go to that place where lee was at and then we will see lee by the players choice if he is a walker or he is dead by the gun shot and I am predicting that omid and christa will have a daughter that is like 5 or 6 years old and telltale will probly make either omid or christa die or probly both then later at the end Kenny and clementine takes care of her but I just don’t want Kenny and clementine to return for season 2 I want to see molly and glenn to make a return as well

13. Sean July 23, 2013 at 4:28 pm

I cannot wait for Kenny and clementine to return but I also want to know will Molly return for season 2?

14. Nicole. August 9, 2013 at 3:11 am

Kenny better return for season two! and I hope we get to play as clementine (: , god poor ben..

15. eddie September 2, 2013 at 5:56 am

i am going to talk alot so dont bail im new to this walking dead stuff i redid the game to make better desisons and tel christa and omid to find a boat and go north and i let ben fall it was hard . i think the bite just slows you down puts you to sleep so the walkers can catch up. my first theroy is that you start off right where kenny was saving ben or christa if it was the ben version beind him i thought i saw a door in the christ version there is gotta be a door in a room come on. so when you save yourself you need to find a way out so then when you do you go try to find the group when you do you only see clem omid and clem no lee . so at the end of the season or episode you here a voice where am i it depends if you shoot lee or not

16. maisy September 6, 2013 at 2:34 pm

I want lee to came back and i hope that is omid and christa on that hill

17. maisy September 6, 2013 at 2:36 pm

I want lee to came back why did tellall kill him of he is the best and i hope that is omid and chrita on the hill

18. NoMerCY765 September 7, 2013 at 10:26 am

Kenny,Molly and Clemintine(clem is confirmed by telltale) should return

19. Sierra September 15, 2013 at 3:49 pm

I really want Glenn to come back. he is my favourite character in the walking dead series so it really bummed me out when he just left to find his friends

20. Samantha October 7, 2013 at 3:42 am

It would be cool if someone came along with a cure (can only be used on those bitten/scratched and not already turned) and found Lee (still alive if you didn’t shoot him) and cured him. Then went on to find Clementine, I hated most of the characters but would like to see Lee, Clementine, Kenny, Christa and Omid return.

21. Tanishq November 1, 2013 at 10:34 am

I Think TWD Game Season 2 Characters are :-

Winston
        Clementine
        Kenny
        Molly
        Christa
        Omid
        Hershel
        Glenn
        Winston is a new character who will be first appeared in Season 2

22. Tif January 1, 2014 at 10:17 pm

Where’s stewies time machine when you need it? :/

23. Lamar January 2, 2014 at 5:57 am

Kenny died cause if u saved Ben he tagged along and fell of the rooftop…. That’s when Kenny Felt bad for his injury and ran to help and stay and DIE!!!!! NO RETURN OF KENNY!!!! Probably Lilly cause she got away if u left her or not…..

24. General gaming February 28, 2014 at 11:04 pm

Well I clem makes a comment, I thought you were dead so it’s probably either lee, kenny, or Molly. Many someone elce and I can’t think of them

25. General gaming February 28, 2014 at 11:06 pm