Watch the Trailer for Dolph Lundgren’s Battle of the Damned

Goon 9 Comments

Watch the Trailer for Dolph Lundgrens Battle of the DamnedAnchor Bay Films recently acquired the U.S., Australia, and New Zealand rights to Dolph Lundgren’s Battle of the Damned. Today an international trailer surfaced for the film and it looks.. well about as good as you would expect.

Dolph Lundgren stars with David Field, Matt Doran, and newcomer Melanie Zanetti. Christopher Hatton directed from his own script and also produced with Ehud Bleiberg and Leon Tong. If you are in the Detroit area you can watch the premiere at Detroit Zombie Con.

Synopsis: In the near future on the outskirts of civilization, a remote test facility lies in ruin following a catastrophic security breach. All that remains is a handful of survivors, their small armory of weapons, and a fleet of the infected. The breach led to a viral outbreak that left thousands dead or mutated. Now the infected walk the land, stalking the few that still live. Led by private military operative Max Gatling (Lundgren), they fight the infected and soon learn there is a band of malfunctioning prototype robots also on the march. They are armed and incredibly dangerous…

Best & Worst Horror Movies of 2012 Sexiest Horror Movie Victims 20 Best Horror Films of 2011

1. Steph August 17, 2013 at 9:42 am

I’m a huge Lundgren fan but this movie really blows.

2. Andre Riwaka August 17, 2013 at 1:02 pm

It does blow. Managed to watch it all. Bout as good as the last 2 universal soldier movies.

3. Jox August 17, 2013 at 7:00 pm

Why do you just copy and paste articles from other sites (here originated by Fangoria) without checking that there actually is the trailer for this movie in English?! Great journalism.

• Herner Klenthur
          Herner Klenthur August 17, 2013 at 7:53 pm

Jox the author has been notified of your comment and will respond. I did not write the article but as the owner of the site do not take accusations like this lightly

• Goon August 17, 2013 at 8:23 pm

I didn’t even know Fangoria posted this news.. Not only that but I checked the article in question and none of it even matches up with what I wrote. A synopsis is issued from the studio and EVERYONE posts that.. This trailer just recently surfaced where as the English one has been around for about a month longer.

• Herner Klenthur
          Herner Klenthur August 17, 2013 at 8:42 pm

I look forward to reading your accusers retraction. Thanks for responding Gooner.

4. Dennis Francis August 17, 2013 at 11:33 pm

Thanks @Goon for pointing me to this trailer. Looks AMAZING. Im a huge fan of these B-Movies and will continue to add them to my collection. Plus Dolph Lundgren is literally the most badass man on the planet. Read his BIO people.

5. Mike New August 18, 2013 at 11:48 am

I think Jox is confused. Dolph has been coming out with quite a few movies these last few years. I am digging it.

6. Rafizan August 20, 2013 at 9:13 am

People! I have one question. Has ever Dolph Lundgren starred in a zombie movie? If the answer is no, then my reply to that is two words, F*CK YES!!!!!