Paramount has just released the details for the upcoming release of World War Z on Blu Ray and DVD on September 17th. There is no mention about that “alternate ending” being included on the disc so we may not see it. But I’m sure if fan outcry is loud enough they will reconsider. Check out the details below along with the art.
- Feature film in high definition (Unrated version)
- “Origins” — The filmmakers discuss collaborating with renowned actor/producer Brad Pitt to create a zombie film the likes of which have never been seen.
- “Looking to Science” — Explore the scientific realities of zombie behavior in nature and learn more about zombies in literature and film.
- WWZ: Production
- “Outbreak” — Go on set with Brad Pitt and director Marc Forster for a behind-the-scenes look at the film’s breathtaking first attack in Philadelphia.
- “The Journey Begins” — Delve deeper into Gerry’s fight for survival during the dramatic escape in South Korea.
- “Behind the Wall” — Explore the epic scene in Jerusalem and discover the incredible logistics of creating the elaborate stunts and crowd sequences.
- “Camouflage” — Experience the final confrontation between Gerry and the zombies and discover the phenomenal scope of the film’s production.