New Official Trailer for Argento’s Dracula 3-D

Chris Savage 7 Comments Movie Page: Argento’s Dracula 3D

Several days ago we ushered in the brand new trailer for Dario Argento’s latest flick, Dracula 3-D, and today we have scored the brand new trailer to coincide with the film’s upcoming release this October 4th via IFC Midnight.

If you wish to check out the extremely long synopsis of the film, make your way HERE. If not, simply head on down below and check out the trailer.

The film stars Asia Argento, Rutger Hauer, Marta Gastini, Miguel Angel Silvestre and Miriam Giovanelli.

Will you be checking this one out?

25 Best Monster Movies Of All Time 20 Best Horror Films of 2011 Sexiest Horror Movie Victims

1. bob101910 September 19, 2013 at 9:39 pm

I don’t know what it is exactly, but I really did not like the trailer. Maybe the backgrounds looked too fake.

2. Dread World (@dread_world) September 19, 2013 at 10:23 pm

Suspiria, Opera, Deep Red…classic films…this looks like Direct to DVD shit

3. SteveB September 20, 2013 at 8:51 am

I’d like to see what a good movie grading company could do to this, it looks very flat. Part of the appeal of Argento was always the design and the use of color and light. That seems to be missing here.

4. Rafizan September 20, 2013 at 9:51 am

I’m from Malaysia I think this movie is already out. Too bad I missed it.

5. me September 20, 2013 at 8:26 pm

this looks terrible…..

6. Mike New September 21, 2013 at 8:33 am

I was really looking forward to a good dracula movie. This looks like a redbox rental. Could be a syfy original movie or chillers. This is sad.

7. Creature September 22, 2013 at 12:13 am

I had a few discomforts while watching this, but I don’t think that the trailer is that bad at all! It looks like a back-to-basics, straight up HORROR film with a creepy, gothic atmosphere. The cast looks solid, too. I’d like to see it…hopefully Mr. Argento delivers us something special!