New Official Red Band Trailer for Argento’s Dracula 3D

Chris Savage 11 Comments Movie Page: Argento’s Dracula 3D

From legendary horror director Dario Argento, comes his latest effort, Argento’s Dracula 3D, and it pains me to say, but this one looks freakin’ disappointing. But, with the film now in theatres, we have scored a brand new red band trailer courtesy of IGN to give you one last look before you pass judgment, and who knows, maybe this one will surprise us all.

If you wish to check out the extremely long synopsis of the film, make your way HERE. If not, simply head on down below and check out the trailer.

The film stars Asia Argento, Rutger Hauer, Marta Gastini, Miguel Angel Silvestre and Miriam Giovanelli.

Will you guys be checking this one out?

Sexiest Horror Movie Victims 25 Best Monster Movies Of All Time Most Disturbing Horror Movies

1. James Perfetti October 5, 2013 at 6:31 am

Looks like fun. Reminds me of the 60s vampire movies I grew up on

2. Ricardo Fernández Martínez October 5, 2013 at 6:34 am

Boring… I already watched it on: http://www.gnula.nu and didn’t like it.

3. Mike Gomez October 5, 2013 at 1:09 pm

It had my interest until the giant preying mantis.

4. Lucas Flocco October 5, 2013 at 3:31 pm

Looks terrible.

5. Larry Brown October 5, 2013 at 4:05 pm

I have never like argento and this does nothing to change my opinion

6. Jamie Jameson October 5, 2013 at 4:23 pm

Come on people! At least it looks better than the twilight series!

7. John Brenner October 5, 2013 at 4:36 pm

I love Argento, but he hasn’t mae a good movie in 30 years. Something tells me that this isn’t going to change…

8. Mark Burkett October 5, 2013 at 5:01 pm

I like it, looks like a 70′s Hammer film on acid

9. Alexander Boehm October 5, 2013 at 6:12 pm

Bad!!!!!!!

10. The Creature October 6, 2013 at 9:31 am

Yep. The wolf featured in the trailer looks ridiculously unreal (nearly the equivalent of something out of an “original SyFy” picture). The praying mantis also looks silly. But hey! I’m still excited for Argento’s take on Dracula. The trailer shows us that this film is going to be a straight-up horror flick, and going in with the silliness in mind, I very much looking forward to seeing it. Plus, the cast is pretty solid. Asia is a babe, and Rutger Hauer is a badass!

• Chris Savage October 6, 2013 at 6:05 pm

Yep. You took the words right out of my mouth! Love Rutger Hauer and I totally respect Argento, even if this does look dire, in my opinion. But, yep, I’ll still be checking this sucker out.