Jeepers Creepers 3 Is Coming: More Confirmations

Herner Klenthur 47 Comments Movie Page: Jeepers Creepers 3

A week ago we did a round up on where Jeepers Creepers 3 stood and at that point we had very little new to add to whether the film would ever see the light of day. Within a few days of us posting our wrap up the interest level for the iconic monster movie exploded.

STYD got a hold of Victor Salva the director who confirmed that the movie was close to happening. This would not be the first time Victor Salva has said the film is close. Now from BD comes a second confirmation that the last film in the series is going to start shooting ‘soon’.

Jeepers Creepers 3: Cathedral  is being directed by Victor Salva and will see Jeepers Creepers 2 star Ray Wise return as will Jonathon Breck who plays the creeper and Gina Phillips who played the surviving big sister Patricia Jenner in the first movie.

Jeepers Creepers 3 has ties to both the first and second film but also brings in a brand new angle as it goes back to the Wild West and brings in a Native American folklore angle.

A portion of Jeepers Creepers 3 will focus on the character of Trish Jenner from the first film who has a son and names him after her brother Daryly who was murdered by the creeper. Jeepers Creepers 3 will reportedly show off the origins of the creeper but segway’s into a revenge angle as Patricia Jenner sets out to take down the creeper and avenge her brothers death.

No word on when it will start shooting but it seems that fans of the genre will finally get to see the third film…. hopefully. Are you a fan of the Creeper? Interested in Jeepers Creepers 3? Sound off in the comments.

Jeepers Creepers 3 Is Coming: More Confirmations

Best & Worst Horror Movies of 2012 Gallery: Best Walking Dead Zombie Kills! Sexiest Horror Movie Victims

1. TheWriter November 18, 2013 at 3:42 pm

Not so much a fan of these films, as a fan of wordsmiths, which, sadly, I can not find here. How many times can, “the”, in conjunction with, “Jeepers Creepers 3″, be uttered in a paragraph?

Take this as a compliment. This writer considers HM.CA a pretty reputable site, however, greater attention could be paid in terms of writing quality.

Intriguing how such aforementioned phrases are mentioned once each.

2. Patrick Austin McDaniel November 18, 2013 at 3:54 pm

Bout time!

3. Sheldon Sturges November 18, 2013 at 3:55 pm

Can’t say that I give a flying hand-shake.

4. Nick Jensen November 18, 2013 at 3:56 pm

I am quite entertained with the series, I say bring it on.

5. brandon November 18, 2013 at 4:04 pm

This is b******* jeepers creepers 3 has already been made its been finished they don’t want the movie to go straight to DVD because no big movie company has purchased it they wanted to go to the theater stop pulling every body’s chain the Jeepers Creepers fan deserves to see the movie I have been online for years reading about this and a movie axpers already said the movie has been finished the movie was made I will not believe anything about Jeepers Creepers until I see it they have been saying this for years

• Herner Klenthur
          Herner Klenthur November 18, 2013 at 6:26 pm

I have heard this rumor before but what proof do you have that Jeepers Creepers 3 is shot? The director has said more then once that it is not.

6. Emmy Guckert November 18, 2013 at 4:04 pm

Awesome!!!!!

7. John Hughes November 18, 2013 at 4:04 pm

Defo deserves to be made!

8. Jeanette Lucero. November 18, 2013 at 4:05 pm

I am excited for this film to be released! To find out how the Creeper originated will be awesome! Knowing Ray Wise will return as the Creeper is also fantastic! I know my daughter, granddaughter, grandson and I, are all looking forward to it! Bring the Creeper on!!!!!!!!

9. Jeanette Lucero November 18, 2013 at 4:07 pm

Dolores C. Herrera, Elorra Herrera, Harley Quinn, Johnny Voodoo Nelson, Brittny Braun (tell Mikel please.). I can hardly wait!

10. Brandon Rowe November 18, 2013 at 4:08 pm

Its b******* the movie has already been made no big company wants to purchase it and then I’ll want the movie going straight to DVD I read up on this movie for years I have read up on this movie for years the movie is already finished they will tell you that I start shooting that movies been finished don’t believe it until you see it

11. Susanna Lopez November 18, 2013 at 4:35 pm

Yay!

12. Johnny Maldonado November 18, 2013 at 4:35 pm

Moises Moe Lokz Garcia Daniel Espinosa Ariel Ceballos Leonard Allen Espinosa Joseph Montes Ryan Scott

13. Jo Nicholson Wilson November 18, 2013 at 4:47 pm

I LOVE Jeepers Creepers 1 & 2. #1-Scared the s**t out of me. I still have to mute the last scene because of Daryly’s scream. #2-Once I turned my head upside down so I could see JC right side up, when he is on the back of the bus, his whole demeanor changed for me. He enjoyed picking out which teenager he wanted as if he was ordering from a buffet.
        I am very curious about his origin and am waiting patiently to find out.

14. Kelly Karambit Dearing November 18, 2013 at 4:49 pm

YES!!..Now what about District 9 (10) & Cloverfield 2??

15. Jeff Deitrich November 18, 2013 at 4:49 pm

The first two sucked major ass so I can’t say I’m too excited by the prospect of a third installment…

16. Rich Mastropietro November 18, 2013 at 4:49 pm

Love these movies!

17. Mike Males November 18, 2013 at 4:54 pm

It’s about time

18. Mike Males November 18, 2013 at 4:55 pm

Then why even comment Jeff

19. Jeremy Woodworth November 18, 2013 at 5:17 pm

ray wise might not need as much makeup.

20. Jeremy Woodworth November 18, 2013 at 5:18 pm

will we get to see a remnant of the creatures ship or more creatures return?

21. Ian Jason Bradley November 18, 2013 at 5:30 pm

I like the 1 and 2 one

22. Andrew Steven Garner November 18, 2013 at 5:49 pm

Screw this movie!! Way too late and no one cares!!

23. T.j. Morfoot November 18, 2013 at 5:51 pm

Josh Doel

24. Chloe Heimback November 18, 2013 at 6:05 pm

I’m excited!! I hope the backstory of the Creeper is explored a bit further.

25. Josh Doel November 18, 2013 at 6:06 pm

This is so fucking deadly T.j. Morfoot !!!

26. Evan Lefavor November 18, 2013 at 6:43 pm

I liked the first one. This one might be good. Too bad the director Victor Salva raped a 12 year old girl. Kinda puts a damper on things.

27. Matthew Robert Mowbray Lear November 18, 2013 at 7:00 pm

SICK!!!!

28. Seven M Souless November 18, 2013 at 7:00 pm

Boo!

29. Medz Dacheckout Fairy November 18, 2013 at 10:12 pm

I been waiting for part 3 forever ….cant wait to see it…

30. Eiji Matsui November 18, 2013 at 10:53 pm

I like justing long <3

31. Daniel Shakesheff November 18, 2013 at 11:50 pm

@
        Herner Klenthur The Actor who plays as Trish Jenners Son Says On His Twitter Page that the film was filmed in 2011 and now they just waiting to find a new distributor the actors name is stacy Langenkamp

• Herner Klenthur
          Herner Klenthur November 19, 2013 at 1:36 am

really? link me to the tweet. I had heard this before and had been told it was RUMOR.The flip side is back in around 2011 we heard that the film was shooting.

• Herner Klenthur
          Herner Klenthur November 19, 2013 at 1:39 am

I cant find his twitter ( You can email me at scoops@horror-movies.ca ) but I did find his facebook and it is not exactly making sense. On his facebook he writes; ‘Press conference for ‘Jeepers Creepers 3′ was a success. Filming begins this Spring!’ what press event? following that he posted ‘Press conference for ‘Jeepers Creepers 3′ was a success. Filming begins this Spring!’

We heard the Spring rumors but Victor has dismissed it many times. Email me bud im so curious to read more.

32. Sam Herrin November 18, 2013 at 11:52 pm

i cant wait

33. Tommy Mosher November 19, 2013 at 2:02 am

Can’t wait!

34. Jazel Sanlorenzo November 19, 2013 at 4:39 am

Oh wow I can’t wait to see it

35. Ash_MacReady November 19, 2013 at 3:02 pm

I don’t think an origin story is a good idea. The mystery behind the monster is what really makes that character great. I can’t think of one horror series where the origin was added in a sequel & it made the series better, more often than not it makes it worse.

36. Apex Synth November 20, 2013 at 4:32 pm

^ This.

37. Matthew Klapmeyer November 21, 2013 at 1:57 pm

Loved the first 2 been waiting a long time for part 3 can’t contain myself

38. ShizzleMeSwizzle November 21, 2013 at 8:27 pm

Hopefully it wont turn out to be the turd film in the trilogy.

39. Robert the Wallace November 24, 2013 at 7:46 pm

The two Jeepers movies were awesome. . .plus I enjoyed Siouxie and The Banshees song ‘Peek-A-Boo ‘, Justin Longs’ acting with Gina Phillips { what a fox }, and Ray Wise as well–’bout time ” Cathedral ” made its way to the theatres; bring it ON! ! !

40. Nicola January 19, 2014 at 10:52 am

Bout time, i have been waiting for no. 3 to happen, look forward to it..

41. audrea souza June 15, 2014 at 3:44 am

Heck yeah cant wait to see it

42. armando oquendo June 15, 2014 at 3:55 am

Yeah…please let’s get this over with..the trilogy
        We horror fans and creeper fans want to see the closer or maybe the pre cuatrupal of this film.

43. linda thomas June 15, 2014 at 4:22 am

I would really like to see it. I loved the first one and thought the second one was ok. The creeper was great.

44. Alex June 16, 2014 at 4:22 pm

Loved both movies. Would love to see the third finally be made and not just a rumored mess with a plot.