New Friday the 13th Movie is Coming!

New Friday the 13th Movie is Coming!Paramount has just revealed that they will be releasing a new Friday the 13th film on March 13th, 2015. At this moment that is the only solid information we have about the film. From here we can only guess what might happen with the film.

Rumor circulated that they may go with a “found footage” aspect, which personally I think would be stupid as shit. But that’s just my opinion. We don’t know whether or not this is going to pick up after the remake or not. As we have seen Texas Chainsaw 3D actually pick up after the original film. We also are not sure if Derek Mears will return to the mask or not.

So stay tuned because as soon as we get some more info we will pass it on.

Most Disturbing Horror Movies Best & Worst Horror Movies of 2012 25 Best Monster Movies Of All Time

1. Rafael M Bondoc Jr. November 27, 2013 at 7:28 am

Meh

2. Kira Ashley Marie Andrews November 27, 2013 at 7:29 am

Y

3. Brendan Fadersen November 27, 2013 at 7:35 am

Aaron Laxon

4. Shawn S. Tuscher November 27, 2013 at 7:38 am

Point?

5. Savage Shane Sullivan November 27, 2013 at 7:42 am

If they decide to turn the “Friday the 13th” franchise and the legend whom is Jason Voohrees into a found footage film, It would be pure blasphemy.

6. George Gill November 27, 2013 at 7:46 am

Please stop making these movies.

7. Judaharis Makara November 27, 2013 at 7:47 am

Another remake? Do something better with the movies.

8. Jerry Wood November 27, 2013 at 7:56 am

Classics!

9. Wanda van der Staaij November 27, 2013 at 8:01 am

Edwin van Iersel kijk

10. Justin Evans November 27, 2013 at 8:05 am

Can’t get enough of Jason!

11. Edwin van Iersel November 27, 2013 at 8:06 am

If they turn this into a found footage movie than i won’t even watch it

12. Mike Bottiglieri November 27, 2013 at 8:11 am

They better not

13. Evan Lefavor November 27, 2013 at 8:17 am

This is gonna be the 13th Friday film, I can’t beleive they are planing on turning it into a found footage film. What a terrible idea. I have no plans on watching it if thats the case.

14. Darth Sheen November 27, 2013 at 8:21 am

I heard Jason decides to become a blood spatter expert for the Miami police and will only kill people that escape justice. Should be cool.

15. Angie Dokken Borel November 27, 2013 at 8:22 am

another one ughhhh these remakes suck…

16. Tim Bearden November 27, 2013 at 8:43 am

Ehh, fuck it. Some Jason is better then no Jason in my book.

17. Danny Darko Swc November 27, 2013 at 9:01 am

Yeah cause the last remake was so great………………….

18. Twinkle Toes November 27, 2013 at 9:10 am

What happened to originality!?!? Why can’t someone make a great horror movie that hasn’t been done a trillion times, and that’s not based off someone else’s ideas?!? Has everyone lost their creativity?

19. Tommy Levesque November 27, 2013 at 10:02 am

Friday The 13th is my Absolute Favorite of all horror, I sit in Jason’s corner, I don’t agree with making it a found footage film but if it means seeing Jason kill again…bring it on….with the exception of course to bring back Jason Voorhees with the person responsible for making him so great…..bring back Kane Hodder, then and only then will I see it !!!

20. Jamie Cee November 27, 2013 at 12:15 pm

Whoop about time

21. jmann November 27, 2013 at 12:56 pm

more jason is better than no jason. heres a crazy thought what if they make it in the style of the maniac remake. watching from jasons pov would be cool.

22. Rick T. Foster November 27, 2013 at 1:54 pm

If Michael Bay is involved than I have no interest.

23. Audra November 27, 2013 at 2:09 pm

If ANYONE should wear the mask of Jason it is KANE HODDER!!!! Bring him back!!!!! His Hatchet movies are now epic!!!!

24. Dana November 27, 2013 at 2:24 pm

Friday the 13th is my favorite horror franchise. My first movie was part 5 ( arguably , one of the weirdest installements of the series) and I was hooked, I then watched part 6 (one of my favorite Fridays) and watched the first 4. As I grew up I watched the remaining movies as they came out in theaters and I have always been excited for every one even if the majority of them were disappointments. My point is that I want to see Jason again and of he is on space or possessing bodies or in some grainy found footage , I don’t care. I am a fan and I enjoy the Friday movies on a lot of levels. I am excited that I’m going to see Jason on the Big screen again and I can’t wait!!!!!

25. Crystal Dunkin November 27, 2013 at 2:27 pm

Another One? haha This will be good….

26. John Bayer November 27, 2013 at 2:29 pm

since its a Paramount release im hoping its gonna be a Friday the 13th XI instead of a part two to that misfire of a remake/reboot

27. Roderick L. Beasley November 27, 2013 at 3:57 pm

I don’t see the problem with the found footage idea I actually like the remake and the originals people act like they were five star movies but they were just fun slasher movies hopefully this one will be to

28. Wilber Peñate November 27, 2013 at 4:33 pm

Hahaha!! I don’t think this counts as a remake anymore. Fuck it!! Make that shit!! The cheesier the better.

29. Kelsey Adams November 27, 2013 at 5:20 pm

Will this be part 13?

30. Dustin Veurink November 27, 2013 at 5:28 pm

Right after I put on my Camp Crystal Lake Counselor shirt, I saw this!

31. En Wade. (@dalecooper_) November 28, 2013 at 11:22 am

Yep do it, series is shot anyway. Best the just keep ruining this one than move onto something else.

32. Brennan Green November 30, 2013 at 4:15 pm

Bout time

33. George Wisner November 30, 2013 at 4:16 pm

i found it lame in 2009.. the condensing of the story to the bad acting.. although Jason himself was kinda butch and sexy

34. George Wisner November 30, 2013 at 4:18 pm

and it lacked Betsy Palmer

35. James Christopher Ward November 30, 2013 at 4:19 pm

great!

36. Andres Fontanez Jr. November 30, 2013 at 4:20 pm

great! they should do one every year

37. John Young November 30, 2013 at 4:20 pm

I hate the character and every movie ever made about him.

38. Mary Padierna November 30, 2013 at 4:27 pm

Wat a waste..

39. Matt McGlynn November 30, 2013 at 4:29 pm

Please just stop…the only great thing about the last one was the bitch getting burned alive upside down while her bf watched bc he was in a beartrap….that was about it

40. Dave Walsh November 30, 2013 at 4:34 pm

Let’s have Freddy vs Jason 2….

• Vance Kauffman
          Vance Kauffman December 1, 2013 at 4:44 am

We have to add Michael Myers thou

41. Oliver Lakai November 30, 2013 at 4:44 pm

Na ja ist langweilig passiert immer das selbe

42. Jamie Robertson November 30, 2013 at 4:45 pm

I don’t understand why people are bitching about the remake. I thought it was good. As far as the acting goes, what do you expect….a Daniel Day Lewis performance? Sounds like some of you have never watched a 70′s/80′s horror movie in your life.

43. Tim Bearden November 30, 2013 at 4:55 pm

My absolute favorite. If you don’t like Friday 13th movies simple, don’t watch. Your new Paranormal Activity will be out soon and I won’t bitch about that since I just don’t watch it.

• Vance Kauffman
          Vance Kauffman December 1, 2013 at 4:38 am

I enjoyed the remake of the Friday The 13th movie…I agree if you don’t like the Fridays,the Nightmares,or the Halloweens that’s fine with me but don’t be bitching on if other people like them…But I will say something I did not enjoy the remake of Carrie…But I agree with you 100% my good sir.

• Tim Bearden
          Tim Bearden December 1, 2013 at 6:45 am

Cool. I surprisingly did like the Carrie remake. I thought it included some stuff the old one didn’t but also lacked some stuff the old one had. If I could put them together with the best parts I’d have one perfect movie.

44. Jacob Burnell November 30, 2013 at 5:08 pm

How about not spamming us with pop up Truck adds? Jerks.

45. Kerrith L Eckert November 30, 2013 at 5:09 pm

Stop with the make-overs, you cannot out perform classics!

46. Eric Renaud November 30, 2013 at 5:19 pm

jason voorhees for president 20016

47. John Abraham November 30, 2013 at 5:24 pm

I thought the remake was good glad there making another one

48. Christofer Hel November 30, 2013 at 5:27 pm

2015! Its not even 2014 yet! I’ll get excited later. “Kill for mommy Jason”

49. Justin Evans November 30, 2013 at 5:35 pm

I liked the remake and the teenagers were annoying,the opening sequence was awesome

50. Larry Brown November 30, 2013 at 5:45 pm

Destroy whomever is doing this crap!

51. Johann Erik Østebø November 30, 2013 at 5:50 pm

I don’t think you can beat the way they did it in the 80s

52. John DeGroot November 30, 2013 at 6:17 pm

No thanks ….how about a MOTHERS DAY remake?

53. Gib Lopez November 30, 2013 at 6:55 pm

We need a real Jason to come and thin out the ranks of lazy studio executives and replace the teat of nostalgia horror fans are sucking on with the end of a car exhaust.

54. Dave Newman November 30, 2013 at 7:04 pm

Boooooooo.

55. David Brereton November 30, 2013 at 7:06 pm

Loved the look of Jason in the remake, but found the film to be pretty boring, the Friday the 13th movies can never be taken seriously and that’s what I loved about them, but the remake wasn’t great. I can only hope that the next one is better

56. Jeff Brown November 30, 2013 at 8:26 pm

I welcome a new Jason movie. This is a series that can always be experimented with. And if the new one is as good as the last remake bring it on. The last reboot brought all the fun aspects of the series together for a great retro 80′s look and feel.

57. Evan Lefavor November 30, 2013 at 8:58 pm

If this turns out to be a found footage movie, it would be the biggest disaster in the franchise. And with the existence of Jason X, that is really saying something.

58. Ralph Newyoricodorian Badillo November 30, 2013 at 10:29 pm

About fucking time, hope it takes place in the winter like mentioned before.

59. Laura Hartman November 30, 2013 at 10:39 pm

Bring it on!!! Can’t get enough!!!

60. Rosa Courtney November 30, 2013 at 11:28 pm

will it ever end???!!

61. Justin Wilson December 1, 2013 at 1:35 am

I don’t mind the remakes. I just want to know what happened after “space Jason” crashed on the Earth-like planet from Jason X (ridiculous and very entertaining, I love all the Friday the 13th movies).

62. Joe Worth December 1, 2013 at 1:49 am