New Hellraiser Trailer Will Blow Your Mind!

Herner Klenthur 43 Comments

Hellraiser wasnt one of my favorites but its far from being not one of the greats. The recent announcements that Hellraiser is finally going to be coming back to life by Clive Barker can only be topped by the truly fantastic trailer that Michael Le Han just released which you can see above.

Michael Le Han is in a word one incredibly talented individual because that trailer is fan made! Somebody needs to give this man a job working on the next film ( we are looking at you Clive ) As mentioned recently, Clive Barker took to his official Facebook page to announce the awesome news that he will indeed be penning the script for Dimension Films’ Hellraiser remake;

HOT FROM HELL! My friends,I have some news which may be of interest to you. A few weeks ago I had a very productive meeting with Bob Weinstein of Dimension Pictures,in the course of which I pitched a remake of the first HELLRAISER film. The idea of my coming back to the original film and telling the story with a fresh intensity-honoring the structure and the designs from the first incarnation but hopefully creating an even darker and richer film-was attractive to Dimension.

Today I have officially been invited to write the script based upon that pitch.What can I tell you about it?Well, it will not be a film awash with CGI. I remain as passionate about the power of practical make-up effects as I was when I wrote and directed the first HELLRAISER. Of course the best make-up in the world loses force if not inhabited by a first-rate actor. I told the Dimension team that in my opinion there could never be a Pinhead without Doug Bradley,and much to my delight Bob Weinstein agreed.

So once the papers are signed , I will open a Lemarchand Configuration,dip my quill in its contents and start writing . I promise that there will be nowhere on the Internet where the news of my progress will be more reliable than here ,because the only author of these reports will be Your Infernal Corespondent ,me. My very best wishes to you
all,my friends.

Are you excited for more Hellraiser?

Best & Worst Horror Movies of 2012 30 Worst Horror Films Of All Time Most Disturbing Horror Movies

1. Jayme Beres November 7, 2013 at 3:44 am

not really digging the lens flares, other than that it looks great.

2. Hayley Proietti November 7, 2013 at 3:46 am

Pinhead looks like shit and sounds like shit.

• Alejandra November 7, 2013 at 10:21 am

It is fan made, woman.

• Someguy July 4, 2014 at 6:37 am

Agreed

3. Josh Merrell November 7, 2013 at 3:47 am

If Doug Bradley is in it, I’ll watch it. If not, it will be garbage. And it’s not listed on his IMDB yet. I guess we’ll see.

• james November 7, 2013 at 2:14 pm

Did you know that there are literally tens of thousands of capable classically trained British actors that could slam the part?
          I LOVE almost everything Clive Barker does, but he is human… He no doubt has very fond memories of Doug Bradley when he was young and hungry for work, but the chap is now pushing … well, old.
          He has got to be in his 70′s. Reminiscing is nice, but if you are truly going to remake the picture, then you better well bloody do it right … from scratch.

• Moosh November 15, 2013 at 8:24 pm

@James: Doug Bradley isn’t even in his 60′s yet, don’t count him out….also Pinhead is more about the voice than looks, he’d also be covered in make up anyway.

4. strathconagroup November 7, 2013 at 3:49 am

Anything has to be better than the last one they put out, not only were the makeup and effects just awful but it did not even have the same pin head. it was pretty bad…

5. Hayley Proietti November 7, 2013 at 3:49 am

I just read that it’s a fan made trailer but that Clive barker is remaking Hellraiser

6. Brian LahstNaym November 7, 2013 at 3:51 am

Too bad it’s fake.

7. Jason Johnson November 7, 2013 at 3:52 am

ill give the thing itself credit but the voice just doesn’t sound like doug Bradley and when this does get made they need his voice at least.

8. Mike Metzler November 7, 2013 at 4:05 am

Yeah, Pinhead’s voice in this sounds like a Mortal Kombat referee.

9. Aaron Rose November 7, 2013 at 4:06 am

Looks like a Behemoth video.

10. Wendy Getz November 7, 2013 at 4:10 am

Oh Snap!!! New Pinhead movie YEAH!!! So glad Doug Bradley is coming back …wouldn’t be the same without him

11. Andy Olearczyk November 7, 2013 at 4:12 am

Cant wait !

12. James Gamberfetti November 7, 2013 at 4:20 am

fantastic!!

13. Justin Evans November 7, 2013 at 4:23 am

I read it and it said this is supposed to be the prequel for the remake

14. Jacob Harmon November 7, 2013 at 4:54 am

It wasn’t a remake it was a continuation. It looks good its got alot to live up too.

15. Stephen Keane November 7, 2013 at 5:03 am

That isn’t Doug Bradley and it’s not an actual trailer it’s a pitch, Clive barker is apparently directing the new one (which this isn’t) and Doug Bradley has commented that he isn’t connected to the project

16. Arthur Carron November 7, 2013 at 5:06 am

Is Doug Bradley playing pinhead??

17. Ray Thillemann November 7, 2013 at 5:11 am

I don’t say this to be insulting but, the writing in the article could really use some proof reading. I found it quite distracting as I made my way through. Once again, not trying to attack, just a bit of friendly advice from a fellow writer.

18. Sven Van Rompaey November 7, 2013 at 6:45 am

Thgis looks like total bullcrap!!! They should leave the Hellraiser franchise allone….this looks extremely crappy, I’m actually amazed by the amount of crap I have just whitnessed…

• Chiron De Bie
          Chiron De Bie November 7, 2013 at 7:24 am

Crap1st_Class XD ziet er idd ni uit gast

19. Duffman November 7, 2013 at 6:49 am

Fingers crossed this one is better than that last abortion of a Hellraiser film, looks that way but looks can be deceiving.

20. Neil Lewis November 7, 2013 at 6:53 am

The trailer needs more pink lens flare, heard its a big problem in Hell.

21. Lucyfur Trash November 7, 2013 at 6:58 am

It blows my mind how fucking retarded a majority of humans are.

• Jennacide November 7, 2013 at 4:44 pm

Amen sister.

22. Lucy Johnson November 7, 2013 at 7:37 am

At last!!!! Always loved Pinhead. :)

23. Grant V. Ziegler November 7, 2013 at 7:48 am

My blood just got a boner.

24. Martin Connelly November 7, 2013 at 8:30 am

I guess this fan went to the J J Abrams school of over the top lens flaring. God help Star Wars Episode VII lightsabre fight, we won’t be able to see what the hell is going on.

25. J-roc Rock Steady November 7, 2013 at 9:49 am

Siiiiiiick!!!Can’t wait for it :D

26. Lillian Gallant November 7, 2013 at 10:09 am

Boring.

27. John Staunton November 7, 2013 at 10:57 am

I’m not interested in a Hellraiser movie where Pinhead isn’t played by Doug Bradley.

28. Joël Lévesque November 7, 2013 at 11:30 am

Isn’t it the same trailer as in the last news? With more useless and horrible lens flare, I mean, someone was probably paid to take off lens flares in the first place so what’s the point?

29. Brandon Hilliard November 7, 2013 at 2:38 pm

Are they throwing away everything from the original movies? Especially number 3, which was pretty much an origins movie. Pinhead was a soldier, so couldn’t have existed prior to man. I also could have sworn this was supposed to be a remake of the first one. Eh, whatever, It’ll be on Netflix a week after it’s released.

30. Ronald Schettino November 7, 2013 at 3:45 pm

Obviously, before there was Hell, there was Lens’ Flare!

31. Jennacide November 7, 2013 at 4:43 pm

Dear Clive Barker…

You had me at no cgi… practical effects take talent and imagination… thank you for being awesome.

Love Jenna

• bob101910 November 7, 2013 at 7:29 pm

He didn’t say no CGI. There is even some in the trailer.

• Jessica November 7, 2013 at 10:03 pm

Actually he did say no cgi. How about reading his interview before speaking out of your ass. Its a remake of the first hellraiser and Doug Bradley is playing Pinhead. Some people…….

32. Gary Pelkey November 7, 2013 at 5:12 pm

pretty good for a fan made trailer. I didnt like pinheads voice, but other than that good job. good to see people out there with passion for their art like the person who made this fan trailer. even if it has nothing to do with clive barker or the actual hellraiser remake.

33. Scott November 10, 2013 at 3:22 pm

just plain and simple stoked about this finally happening. Hellraier 2 is my favorite horror movie of all time

34. Abel luera March 25, 2014 at 7:25 pm

When is this film coming out?

35. Andrew April 21, 2014 at 11:42 pm

The movie was alright, and dude hellraiser was this shit, word your first sentence not far from being an idiot next time and your critique will be much more insightful, and believable. It seems like you don’t have what it takes to judge movies. Remember they were made in the 80′s. All except for one movie, they all keep the theme in tact. These movies were great for their time, and they’re sill good today. I love silent hill, but these movies are along the same style, and far more easy to follow.