New Official RoboCop Trailer

Chris Savage 11 Comments Movie Page: RoboCop (2014)

It has been fairly silent on the RoboCop front, but just to ensure you that the film is still on the horizon, the powers that be have unleashed a new official trailer. Now, I’m still very skeptical when it comes to the film and I despise the black suit, but, I’m also very intrigued to see where this one goes. I mean, the cast is absolutely stellar so I’m expecting nothing short, but who knows.

Synopsis: In “RoboCop,” the year is 2028 and multinational conglomerate OmniCorp is at the center of robot technology. Their drones are winning American wars around the globe and now they want to bring this technology to the home front. Alex Murphy (Kinnaman) is a loving husband, father and good cop doing his best to stem the tide of crime and corruption in Detroit. After he is critically injured in the line of duty, OmniCorp utilizes their remarkable science of robotics to save Alex’s life. He returns to the streets of his beloved city with amazing new abilities, but with issues a regular man has never had to face before.

So, what do you guys make of the new trailer?

Most Disturbing Horror Movies Best & Worst Horror Movies of 2012 Sexiest Horror Movie Victims

1. Corey Cale November 7, 2013 at 11:42 pm

Like this movie needed a remake.

2. Steven Michael Kirkpatrick November 7, 2013 at 11:46 pm

Im excited for this. Movie looks great. I think its going to be a deeper movie then what the trailer show us, exploring the themes of man and machine. I’ll be there midnight release.

3. Justin Evans November 7, 2013 at 11:54 pm

Samuel L Jackson says – Get dat mutha fucking robot

4. Dennis Kornblum November 8, 2013 at 12:01 am

just ridiculous! his right still human hand (totally vulnerable), the cheesy look of his armor, etc… robocop was a real robot with the facial skin strained over a metal skull (watch the original), not much of a human left. you bet the new one will have a huge lack of violence, because the fx were expensive and you cannot get all that money back with an r, x, or unrated film. every kiddy must be able to watch that shit, paying good money. the trailer alone already shows how crappy this flick is. I’m absolutely open to remakes, or how it’s now called “reimagined movies”, but this is to Robocop what the Evil Dead remake was to the original Evil Dead – bigtime bs!

5. Lance Wahl November 8, 2013 at 12:04 am

I am a huge fan of original, I would not buy this for a dollar! No one liners?

6. Dennis Kornblum November 8, 2013 at 12:08 am

new Robo looks like the humanoid version of KITT. david hasselhoff should sit on his shoulders and operate that tinman…

7. Abe Stark November 8, 2013 at 1:56 am

After a mediocre sequel and horrendous part 3 this franchise needed s me installment. And i was a huge fan of the first

8. Andy Olearczyk November 8, 2013 at 3:23 am

AWESOME ! Cant wait !

9. Salvidon Blak November 8, 2013 at 3:37 am

I thought this already came and went.

10. Chris Wyble November 8, 2013 at 4:50 am

Looks like it doesn’t have any of the humor that Verhoeven’s had. That was my favorite part of it. Without the satire and social commentary, it’s just a generic action movie.

11. Jesse Lane Moore November 8, 2013 at 5:22 am

Early screenings have gotten a really good response. One point they make is that this remake doesn’t try to be like the original, and is its own interpretation. It however expands more on the psychology of Murphy’s character. There’s good buzz over this film already. I think this trailer looks badass…. but I’m a wait and see kinda guy. I don’t assume anything till I’ve seen it.