I know that we are pretty much split down the middle when it comes to Insidious, but I for one enjoyed, but saying that I am still yet to see the sequel. So, with the film set to hit Blu-ray and DVD this December 24th, we have scored the official artwork courtesy of Dread Central, along with all the details for the upcoming release. So if you haven’t seen this one yet, we soon will be able to.
From the Press Release:
The famed horror team of director James Wan (Saw, The Conjuring) and writer Leigh Whannell (Saw, Saw III) reunite with the original cast in the highly anticipated, spine-tingling follow-up INSIDIOUS: CHAPTER 2, debuting December 24 on Blu-ray Combo Pack and DVD from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.
Fans can delve deeper into “The Further” with more than an hour of bonus materials exclusive to the Blu-ray Combo Pack, including a three-part webisode called “Insidious: Spectral Sightings,” which gives an inside look at the business operations of Specs and Tucker from their early days as paranormal investigators through their investigation with Elise. Cast and crew highlights are also included in the three additional behind-the-scenes featurettes available exclusively on the Blu-ray Combo Pack, including a discussion about making INSIDIOUS 2 and what it was like to film at a haunted location. Fans can unlock secrets from this suspense thriller through two additional featurettes available on both the Blu-ray Combo Pack and DVD. “Peripheral Vision: Behind the Scenes” takes fans onto the set of the film to see how it was created, and “Ghostly Transformation” follows the make-up effects used to create the ghosts in The Further.
- “Haunted Hospital: On Location” — Cast and crew discuss what it’s like to film at a haunted location (Blu-ray exclusive)
- “Leigh Whannell’s Insidious Journal” — A look at making the film through the perspective of writer/actor Leigh Whannell (Blu-ray exclusive)
- “Work in Progress: On Set Q&A” — Barbara Hershey, Patrick Wilson, Jason Blum, James Wan, and Leigh Whannell discuss their experiences filming
- “Insidious: Spectral Sightings” 3-Part Webisodes — Specs & Tucker find an unexpected ally in their early days as paranormal investigators (Blu-ray exclusive)
- “Peripheral Vision: Behind the Scenes” — Go on the set and see how the second installment was created
- “Ghostly Transformation” — Discover how actors were transformed into ghosts in The Further through make-up effects