Dario Argentos Dracula 3D Rises on Blu-Ray

Herner Klenthur 10 Comments Movie Page: Argento’s Dracula 3D

Dario Argentos Dracula 3D Rises on Blu RayDario Argento’s latest foray into horror is Dracula 3D and Entertainment Weekly thinks its a masterpiece. Based off the trailer I think it looks like a SyFy movie and makes Sharknado look like Masterpiece Theater.

It will either be so bad its awesome or so bad its just plain bad. Dont believe me? Checkout the red band trailer below. Anyrate the film comes to Blu-Ray and Blu-Ray 3D on January 28th of 2014.

Horror master Dario Argento returns with a bloody, luridly creepy 3D version of the classic vampire tale, drenched in gore and sex. An unsuspecting Englishman arrives in Transylvania, lured by a job with a local nobleman. But the undead Count Dracula’s real target is the man’s innocent young wife.

Featuring the iconic Rutger Hauer as vampire hunter Van Helsing and the inimitable Asia Argento (the director’s own daughter) as a local all-too-eager to fall under the Count’s sway.

Most Disturbing Horror Movies Best & Worst Horror Movies of 2012 30 Worst Horror Films Of All Time

1. Sean Andersen January 1, 2014 at 12:58 am

It is, unfortunately, BAD!

2. Vincenzo Bruni January 1, 2014 at 12:59 am

Worst than bad

3. Lee Abernathy January 1, 2014 at 1:13 am

The CG sucked (like it always does)…other than that, pretty good….Asia’s bath scene is worthy of a watch in itself.

4. Obed Marsh Jr January 1, 2014 at 1:22 am

Complete trash in comparison to MOST of his other work and Sharknado (kidding).

5. ben traemer January 1, 2014 at 3:48 pm

I actually liked it a lot, it was a complete love letter to the europeon gothic horror and Hammer films from the late 60s early 70s with updated gore

6. Shawn S. Tuscher January 1, 2014 at 3:58 pm

I managed maybe twenty minutes into the movie before turning it off.

7. Jeremy Arruda January 1, 2014 at 4:38 pm

The original Hammer films with rubber bats on strings managed to be more convincing than the CGI in that movie.

8. Happy Stu Mortimer January 2, 2014 at 12:26 am

It looks terrible not even going to rent it

9. changeling69 January 2, 2014 at 10:44 am

I have yet to see this baby delivered by the Maestro of horror. Love that trailer up there….Dario’s not new to showing sexy chix in his movies. In Trauma, he was criticized for having shot his daughter Asia nude in one of the scenes, hehehehheheheh…and she was only 13 at the time!!
        Anyway, I’m currently living/working in Rome and whenever I get a chance, I walk down the block and visit Dario’s Bottega degli Orrori horror shoppe in via dei Gracchi near Termini train station. Unfortunately, I never got the chance to meet Dario in person, but once I saw Alice Cooper strolling towards the shoppe and on another occasion, I bumped into sexy Asia near it!!!! Wow, what a woman

10. james January 2, 2014 at 11:05 pm

Can someone tell me why this guy is touted as one of the greats? I have seen many of his movies and they are painfully boring to watch… I don’t get it.