Dawn of The Planet of the Apes Trailer, Preview

Herner Klenthur 6 Comments Movie Page: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

A new teaser for the upcoming Dawn of the Planet of the Apes has hit the web and its…. a teaser.

In the sequel to the smash hit 2001 remake a growing nation of genetically evolved apes led by Caesar is threatened by a band of human survivors of the devastating virus unleashed a decade earlier. They reach a fragile peace, but it proves short-lived, as both sides are brought to the brink of a war that will determine who will emerge as Earth’s dominant species.

The film hits theaters this July. Look for a full trailer soon!

Gallery: Best Walking Dead Zombie Kills! Sexiest Horror Movie Victims Most Disturbing Horror Movies

1. Paulo Mureb December 17, 2013 at 1:36 am

I cant wait to this movie. I know that the first one has it share of flaws but i love it so much and i think the bad parts of the first one will be completely leave the second one like the cheesy romance. It will be so much dark and this teaser shows it with so much yet so little.

2. Richard James Tobin December 17, 2013 at 2:11 am

really? That’s it?

3. Bob Mikkelsen December 17, 2013 at 4:03 am

No Roddy no Heston or Evans or Hunter sadlyM

4. changeling69 December 17, 2013 at 1:21 pm

I’m getting lost amidst all of these “planets”:):)……was there ever a prequel to POTA???:)

5. Ed December 17, 2013 at 2:21 pm

Wait, it’s a sequel to the 2001 remake or the 2011 one?

6. Gold Price December 17, 2013 at 5:56 pm

The sewage hookup was a nightmare. Where I was forced to park, give or take a few inches, there was no reasonable access to the sewage. In the morning, I pulled the RV forward and dumped. But in order to haave access to the sewage, I need the RV on a slant and I couldn’t open the cab door without hitting a tree. Connecting the sewage at this point, still wasn’t easy as they had this weird loose Y joint on the end.