Syfy’s Scarecrow Hits DVD This February

Chris Savage 7 Comments Movie Page: Scarecrow (2013)

You know what? I’m freakin’ gutted! I remember when the promos for Syfy’s Scarecrow were playing last year, and I was actually surprised by how good it looked. Unfortunately I totally forgot about when it aired, and that was it, it was gone. But, if like me and you’re still yet to see this one, we have your back as to when you can catch this one on DVD.

Scarecrow is set to hit DVD this February 25th via Cinedigm.

Scarecrow is directed by Sheldon Wilson and stars Robin Dunne, Lacey Chabert, Richard Harmon, Nicole Muñoz, and Julia Maxwell.

SynopsisA group of teens and their teacher are stranded in the countryside when they discover that the local legend of a murderous scarecrow creature is real – and the creature is after them.

For those of you who did see this one, what did you make of it?

30 Worst Horror Films Of All Time Sexiest Horror Movie Victims Most Disturbing Horror Movies

1. Larry Brown January 22, 2014 at 9:12 am

I tried to watch it because I like a lot of ridiculous and cheeseball stuff. However i just couldnt get through it.

2. Jake Scheer January 22, 2014 at 9:16 am

I actually enjoyed it

3. Andre Riwaka January 22, 2014 at 9:17 am

Ok movie better than I expected from syfy ch. Stars afew young (mid/late 90′s) tv actors that ave now grown up.

4. Larry Davis January 22, 2014 at 10:45 am

awesome movie!

5. Marc Thibodeau January 22, 2014 at 12:00 pm

Thanks for the heads up, i don`t get SyFy, so i`m always grateful for news of stuff i missed

6. Daniel Loubier January 22, 2014 at 3:01 pm

+1 for Jake, Andre and Larry. I caught the last 20mins or so back in October. B-movie shlock, but it was FUN shlock. I was also impressed by the quality, even the CG, especially for a Syfy production. However, I wished I had caught the whole thing. Then, a few weeks back, I found the entire movie for free on a certain site that allows “you” to load and watch videos on your “tube.” :) Video quality sucked, but I’ll be happy to fork over a few dollars in support come February. Would rather have it on blu-ray, though.

7. Richard Bubby Smith January 22, 2014 at 7:51 pm