Late last year we learned that Mortal Kombat X would be releasing a second Kombat Pack that would feature four new Kombatants including 2 guest characters from the world of horror. And now today we get to see those guest characters in action.
Joining the likes of Scorpion, Raiden, and Jason Voorhees are Leatherface from “The Texas Chainsaw Massacre” and the Xenomorph from “Alien.” As with other characters the two new fighters will feature three variants and employ moves that replicate some of their classic film tactics. Leatherface, for example, makes good use of a chainsaw and a meat tenderizer while the Xenomorph has a facehugger trap.
If you decide to buy Kombat Pack 2 you’ll also be getting Triborg, Bo Rai Cho, and new skins. Many of these skins were released last year, so if you didn’t purchase them, it could turn into a good deal for you. Here’s the list of additional skins:
- Goro – The feral, four-armed Shokan warrior will be available as a playable combatant.
- Apocalypse Pack – The Apocalypse Pack features three new character skins, reimagining characters Takeda, D’Vorah and Erron Black with an apocalyptic theme.
- Brazil Pack – The Brazil Pack features three new character skins: Futbol Cage, Capoeira Liu Kang and Gaucho Kung Lao.
- Kold War Pack – The Kold War Pack includes three new character skins: Motherland Sonya, Tundra Sub-Zero and Revolution Kano.
- Kold War Scorpion – Kold War-themed Scorpion character skin.
The Kombat Pack is set to release sometime in 2016.