It appears as if this Halloween is going to be off the hook! We have David Gordon Green’s Halloween to look forward to which has received some very good early praise, and now we have an awesome update for Scream Factory’s release of Creepshow, which will be featured as a Collector’s Edition filled to the brim with gleaming extras. Read on for more.
As per Scream Factory;
As most of you know by now, we have been busy prepping a new Collector’s Edition Blu-ray release of one of the most memorable, colorful and fun horror films that ever came from the 80s. Today we announce the “Crate” full of amazing bonus extras that will be on it!
- NEW 4K scan of the original camera negative – Color correction supervised and approved by director of photography Michael Gornick
- NEW Audio Commentary with director of photography Michael Gornick
- NEW Audio Commentary with composer/first assistant director John Harrison and construction co-ordinator Ed Fountain
- NEW Terror and the Three Rivers – a round table discussion on the making of CREEPSHOW with John Amplas, Tom Atkins, Tom Savini and Marty Schiff
- NEW The Comic Book Look – an interview with costume designer Barbara Anderson
- NEW Ripped From The Pages – an interview with animator Rick Catizone
- NEW The Colors of Creepshow – a look at the restoration of CREEPSHOW with director of photography Michael Gornick
- NEW Into The Mix – an interview with sound re-recordist Chris Jenkins
- NEW Mondo Macabre – A look at Mondo’s various CREEPSHOW posters with Mondo Co-Founder Rob Jones and Mondo Gallery Events Planner Josh Curry
- NEW Collecting Creepshow – a look at some of the original props and collectibles from the film with collector Dave Burian
- Audio Commentary with Director George A. Romero and Special Make-Up Effects Creator Tom Savini
- Audio Interviews with director of photography Michael Gornick, actor John Amplas, property master Bruce Alan Miller, and make-up effects assistant Darryl Ferrucci
- Tom Savini’s Behind-the-Scenes Footage
- Horror’s Hallowed Grounds – a look at the original film locations hosted by Sean Clark
- Deleted Scenes
- Theatrical Trailers
- TV Spot
- Radio Spots
- Still Galleries – Posters, Lobby Cards and Movie Stills
- Still Galleries – Behind the Scenes photos
Get it before Halloween! National street date is October 23rd. Pre-order now for early shipping.