Topic: The Invisible

I just saw a trailer for this upcoming film that looks really interesting...about a dead man trying to find his murderers...anyone else see this and is there a buzz happening.

Also keep an eye out for other horror films SCARS not to be confused with SCAR and HUSH, HUSH not to be confused with HUSH....

Sha'king'man

Re: The Invisible

Yea I have heard some about The Invisible.. Doesn't seem to much buzz surrounding it now but I'm sure once the release date draws nearer we will be hearing alot more about it..

yeah no buzz at all for the film yet.

The movie sounds interesting. I couldn't find it anywhere when I was trying to look it up though. Could you give me a link to where you saw the trailer and information about it? I  also looked up Greg's Previews but didn't see anything about this movie.

i saw the trailer and it looks really good

Here is all the coverage we have given the film...

http://www.horror-movies.ca/search.php? … mit=Search

I remember seeing the trailer a while back and thought it looked pretty neat.  I'm sure we will hear more later.

im in the process of adding the trailer to the site so you can all get a better feel for it, I myself havent even watched it yet.

Meh wrote:

im in the process of adding the trailer to the site so you can all get a better feel for it, I myself havent even watched it yet.

Not sure why but when i try to view trailers on this site - I can't - whatupwitdat?

I'm not sure why you would have any trouble.. Check out this trailer at this link and let us know.. Because it works perfectly for me..

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_7151.html

I've seen the original Swedish film "Den Osynlige" and it's average - more drama than horror.

I have to say that The Invisible is one I've been looking forward to seeing since I checked out the trailer a month ago......
Can't wait for it....

I watched the trailer for The Invisible via this site last week. I liked it but I hope the film dosen't turn out to be an aimed at teens horror (because of the part high school setting, based on some of the clips in the trailer). Although it seems more like a drama, suspense thriller with a hint of horror. This could turn out to be a lightweight film, no substance and instead flashy, stylish. Not that a film being stylish isn't good. I like seeing films at the cinema where you leave your brain at the door. A film like this though, based on the plot, I think should have some substance.