Topic: I'm searching for a movie

I saw it some years ago and I can't remember the tittle or the actors.
The movie is about a family that move to a mansion, the daughter found a doll that speaks to her, another day the little girl puts milk in a plate and next day it becames blood, her mom is possesed, they found a dead girl hanged behind a wall with hanged dolls around her...anyone have seen it?

Re: I'm searching for a movie

i have no clue, anyone else know waht it is?

Umm....I think there was an Amityville Horror about a doll house or something with a doll house.

Does it end in an abandoned factory at the end?  It sounds somewhat like Dolly Dearest which came out in '91.

thanks, but is none of those. after finding the corpse of the girl, the daughter disappears and they hear her shouts by the house, and when seeing that the wall that they had demolished was again in its site throw it and there this the daughter

Reading over what you gave us, I think golden was right.  I think the film you could be looking for is "The Amytyville Horror".

Heh, I liked Dolly Dearest.

I dont remember Amnityville Dollhouse ending with the girl entombed in a wall of the house though.......Of course I haven't seen it for a while.

just watched amityville horror and dollhouse not them pretty shure it's not any of the amityville horrors. do you remember any info on the doll itself?

I was just taking a guess.  I'm like Bulin in that I haven't seen it in a long time.

can you give us a decade?  Is it black/white or color?  I remember Dementia 13 having some funky doll stuff but I havent seen that one for a few years either...might be a good excuse to dust it off though, it was a great movie as I remember!

Last edited by Bulin (2006-12-27 20:44:52)

I,ve been searching for the movie a lot of years...I remember that the mother was possesed, and the little girl was who discovered the wall. There was also a priest who dies in the house, the girl goes to sleep with their parents cause there where extrange things in her room or something and the family call a paranormal investigator I remember the doll catch girl's arm at the end, not sure at all
at the beginning ther was a woman living in the house, but she turns crazy and she dies

Last edited by noelwicker (2006-12-28 20:32:16)

please, anyone knows? sad

its not "dolls" from the 80's is it??

No, I have that one and it isn't it.  It is however a great Stuart Gordon film.

It's a Gordon flick??

Cool...I'll check it out if I can find it...I have not seen it, but I remember the cover and took a shot in the dark....