Topic: Inside <2007>

I know some of u have seen this movie and I just finished watching it . I really really liked this french flick !!  I knew the story going in , so I wasn't surprised by anything. But it went way above and beyond my expectations !!! In case u dont know this movie is about a pregnant woman being stalked at her home on x-mas eve ! I wont spoil it for those who havent seen it yet but there are some really great kills and the gore was awesome !!! I highly recommend this movie !!!  big_smile  anyone else have any opinions ?

Re: Inside <2007>

Best horror movie of the year so far.  If you haven't seen it, you need to go buy it right now.  It takes a lot for a horror movie to affect me but damn if this movie didn't kick my desensitized ass.:cool:

I'll buy it today on amazon.com then if it's that gory and good.:D

I bought it from my work but haven't gotten an opportunity to watch it yet.

Still waiting to see this one.  Looking forward to finding out what all the buzz is about though.

TiM the Zombie wrote:

I bought it from my work but haven't gotten an opportunity to watch it yet.

Do you still work at FYE Tim?  If so, do you know of any more exclusive Steelbook releases you may be getting sometime soon?

RIP wrote:

I'll buy it today on amazon.com then if it's that gory and good.:D

Hey Rip. I recommended you this movie last week. But all you said was i gotta see the trailer before anything. Something like that. But you insist in buying other crappy movies over this movie. What's up with that?

Now how i feel about this movie. I gotta say there are so many parts that will make you say to yourself, WTF!? Also plenty of gore and death scenes to satisfy one's needs. IMHO: This is the best Dmiension Extreme movie that's out there. It's definitely a must see and must have. Don't overlook it nor pass it up.

i'll have to check it out this weekend big_smile

I ordered this one and can't wait to see it...

I really felt a High Tension sort of vibe with this one.  I loved this flick.  Interesting story, great kills.  Enough to keep you entertained.

One of the best  films in years. Pure, no-holds-barred, fuck-you kinda horror we just don't see enough of.

And who says they don't make good films anymore... Inside is one of the best I have seen in a while. A crazy gruesome gore filled flick.
I just watched it and I'm glad I never read up on it. I had no idea at all what it was about and what to expect. The only thing I knew was, everyone who saw it says you gotta see it. And I say yeah.... you gotta see it.

I'm french and the only french movies I can stand are french horror movies. Can't wait to see this.

Well my review is up on here, if you're interested in the whole shebang. Long story short, I loved it. It's easily the best Dimension Extreme release out right now, and between the great acting, excellent gore and the haunting soundtrack, I think it's a contender for best horror of the year.

TheFecalKid wrote:

between the great acting, excellent gore and the haunting soundtrack, I think it's a contender for best horror of the year.

I agree with you.

I loved this movie. At first I thought they couldn't possibly keep me entertained for and hour with one location and minimal character, but boy was I wrong. The movie started out with a bang and ended with a bang. This movie  had me at the edge of my seat, and it made me uncomfortable at times. This is a must watch!

mdc666 wrote:

It takes a lot for a horror movie to affect me but damn if this movie didn't kick my desensitized ass.:cool:

im right with you on that. it was a welcome supprise to catch myself turning away from the screen or shouting at the movie a few times.

I just got finished watching Inside and thought it was a fantastic gorefest of a film. I think it might be gorier than High Tension. The film had a simple plot to it and great characters and the kills were awesome.

Agreed. Fantastic movie.

i cant find that movie anywhere sad
i checked Wal-Mart and they said they took it off the shelf and its not at Best Buy

i rented it from netflix and i gotta agree with all you guys...Inside was so badass! well done in pretty much every area!  Great creepy villian, like RIP said, a simple but good plot.  Awesome score and loads of well done gore! big_smile

certainly a contender for best horror film of the year!

i ordered this off Amazon last night and after reading all this, i cant wait to see it. i'm counting days til it arrives and gonna pop it into my dvd player the second it comes in the mail

so i finally got around to watch it. i must say, i was impressed. i thought all this talk of how gory it is was just hype but i am glad to see it wasnt. amazing movie, great story, love the gore!