Topic: WIG Comes to DVD June 24th

A horrifying past that could lead to a deadly future comes to the surface as Genius Products and CJ Entertainment presents The Wig on DVD June 24.
As Asian horror films continue to appeal to audiences, The Wig delivers a continuous screamfest that ...

Read More : WIG Comes to DVD June 24th

Re: WIG Comes to DVD June 24th

Sounds hair-raising, I''ll be waiting for it.

I've been hearing good things about that movie, but have yet to hear something from someone I actually know. Hopefully someone here can shed a little light on it.

curious if anyone has seen this yet ?

eDogg2012 wrote:

i actually found this movie on e-bay and personally i didn't found this to be too bad at all but for some reason i always  seem to think about that treehouse of horror episode of the simpsons when homer got the wig and started to change and kill apu and moe. this movie was different for sure.

that movie does sound awesome. i'll be checking it out smile

daxter wrote:
eDogg2012 wrote:

i actually found this movie on e-bay and personally i didn't found this to be too bad at all but for some reason i always  seem to think about that treehouse of horror episode of the simpsons when homer got the wig and started to change and kill apu and moe. this movie was different for sure.

Snakes hair !!! lol that was a good one ! lol:lol:

I actually wanna see this pretty damn bad. When i saw the trailer to this i think that this looks not to bad at all and the interesting part i find very interesting and catches my attention is for the fact that this is indeed an asian horror movie. So yeah i'm definitely going to have to check this out for damn sure. And you can pick this up over at Best Buy.