Finally decided to read this post, and thought I'd add some things while having my morning coffee.
Here goes.... a quick 10'er off the top of my head.
71. Standing still and watching as someone turns into a werewolf two feet from you. Run dumb ass!!
72. Moving slowly into a lit area on the floor (surrounded on all sides by darkness) hoping the killer won't leap from the dark just as you're about to grab a discarded weapon.
73. Re-opening a cursed summer camp, hospital, circus, etc and expecting sh*t to be different this time.
74. Believing that the obvious choice for local masked serial killer has to be the mentally / physically handicapped old loner who drools, carries a bottle of Scotch, and spouts Bible nonsense.
75. Taking uncharted back roads in a shitty car, hoping to make it to the highway yonder somewhere.
76. Acting like a crazed lunatic, instead of saying things rationally, when explaining things to the police.
77. (more like 76a) Telling the cops every unbelievable, seemingly absurd element of a killing (" Ahhhhhhh....zombies came from the ground and are eating their brains") instead of just saying rationally, "There's been a murder at the factory, I think you'd better come and check it out."
78. (more like 76b) Calling the police "stupid pigs" or "dumb cops" when they don't believe your lunatic ranting. Then after they arrest or lock you up, you ironically say... "You'll be sorry you didn't listen to me."
79. Hiding behind a tree with a narrower circumference than your own body.
80. After countless sequels and murder list a mile long, characters that still have to be educated on the legend of "Jason"... and then wonder why their ass goes first.
81. Trees. Basements. Attics, ladders, etc. Electing an narrow ascending or descending "vertical" escape route to a wide open, all directions horizontal option.
Last edited by Bunshinsaba (2012-06-12 08:10:13)