Topic: I need help

Durring Halloween there were previews for a bunch of movies that were never released because they were to scary. I don't know the name of the collection and I was wondering if anyone could help.

Re: I need help

I wish I could help you, but maybe I can supply a few specifics.  It was eight movies if we're thinking about the same thing.  It was a festival.  The ad portrayed a nude woman or nearly nude woman being menaced by something monstrous.  The movies were supposedly too scary to be shown elsewhere, which if I heard correctly was untrue. 

I've heard that there is a DVD to be released soon as well.  I'm thinking late January maybe early February is the time period.

But maybe I'm thinking something else.

I hope this helps.  Good luck.

ohhhhhh.....69 posts!!!

Last edited by sMart (2006-12-28 19:25:56)

Yea it was titled After Dark Horrorfest.. Penny Dreadful, Unrest, The Gravedancers, The Hamiltons, Wicked Little Things, Reincarnation, Dark Ride, The Adandoned, The Tripper, and Snoops Doggs Hood of Horror all played during it...

Most of them are all being released on DVD on March 27th.. Except Hood of Horror, The Abandoned, and The Tripper. Those have other plans...

Are they each being released seperately?  Or all together in a box set?

All seperately.. I'm not sure a box set would be that good of an idea.. I think some of the titles would be sparse on special features if they released it as a box set.. Not to mention it would be pricey and I don't know how many people would want to own ALL of the films..

a box set would be cool but no way the studio will do that first shot, not when they can sell them individually for so much more money.

THey should throw in Snoop's movie if you bought a box set....like the way it was in the theaters.  Since it isnt being released individually, it would be a big incentive.