Topic: Alien vs Predator 2 Coming Dec 21st

Alien vs Predator 2 will be dropping into theatres Dec 21st according to FOX. I really can not say at this point I am excited. I did not enjoy Alien vs Predator all that much. The film will star,  Reiko Aylesworth, Steven Pasquale, John Ort...

Read More : Alien vs Predator 2 Coming Dec 21st

Re: Alien vs Predator 2 Coming Dec 21st

I liked AVP, it could have been better...but it could have been a lot worse.

Apparently Fox is keeping this one under wraps and only like 2 or 3 pictures that were taken from folks who were able to get close enough to set have surfaced.  Though I did read a statment from Fox saying the script leaked onto the net and put up on Ain't it Cool News is not the script and apparently that one was done before anyone was ever attached.

i liked avp plus i rember reading a interview from a guy at fox saying this is meant to be getting a hard r so that been its going to be a lot voilent.

I'm not a big fan of the original.  A sequel?  Maybe if it gets a "hard R" rating, then it'll be worth the brutality alone.

i didn't like the 1st so not going to see this one

if they give it a hard R rating my interest level would be alot higher for sure. I am gonna email FOX and ask my contact their for more details.

I'd like see a hard "R" for this movie, but I think business is gonna win in the end.  There's just more money to be made with a PG-13 rating.  I'd settle for a good story and good execution this time.  And wait for the inevitable unrated DVD release.

I was listening to Anderson's commentary on my AVP disc a while back and as I recall Lathan asked him about the rating as she thought it was very bloody and from what Anderson said the MPAA basically thought that since most of the blood and gore was alien and predator...wasn't as bad as human blood and gore.

If AVP2 only has blood and gore going for it...I will only see it for the fights.  If however it can be made very scary, suspensefull, full of action and is PG13....I will be prefectly happy to see it.  But, I don't imagine that will happen.  But, if it is good and ends up as PG13...I won't raise much of a fuss.