Re: Franf Zappa Fans Only

Experimenting with the prisoners in San Quentin with mashed potatoes and the tainted galoot cologna.  You gotta hear it  its so fucked

I'm lisenin to the Zappa concert in Montreux that inspired Deep Purple to sing about it ... at the end... Fire ...  Zappa tells everyone to comely go to the exits...

staus back baby status back baby

plastic drone .....     

zappa is the best gawd I hated it so much when he died ,,,, he took away from me and thats just not nice.. so much more I was waiting for and it stopped.. I was not a happy guy i miss  nEW zappa more than anyuthing

zappa aint dead ... I lost my mind for a mint or 2 hes still here thank gawd!!!

Roll, by posting in this thread you are now officially a close friend of demon's

(I'd arm yourself though, he's a little unpredictable lol )

untrimmed taint can be very intimidating

here's to cultural evolution! lol

Me likes untrimmed taint tongue

next to the copy of Powder lol

talikn zappa Im in a a real psych mood nothing but the best UI sometimes say lol

Yeah ever since you mentioned that in the other thread, I started listening to him again.  He does put you in a weird mood.  I like it

Excentrifugal Forz
Apostrophe'

then a fuck it all into rocks eye... no way anyone should hear these tunes except t o getor
no true mr zappa fan would do it

Dont get no chizz upon my sofa

um who is zappa talkin to....... if she has nice looking tits she can chizz on my sofa

You look just like a penguin in bondage boy...oh, yeah!

Way over on the wet side of the bed...

This life wouldnt be the same without the legacy of this most talented musical genius who has the greatest archive of noise this side of hot plate heaven.
Thanks Frank for doin what you did during this time in history while I was in it.
FZ will never die his music is now part of this planet as long as theres people on this world they will always have a taste of Zappa.

I can hear the concert I was at in 1980 and it was on my birthday. A special zappa concert to me and it was taped (most were some how but a sbd would be sweeter) and now i can relive that toronto gardens once mo moment ha

fuck I hate they dont have concerts at the gardens anymore it was the place to party at one time in time.

now i feel like leather

a very aesome of Dinah-Moe Humm. I got and trying to get it all I  got lots saince IO'm a tru zappa fan

now i feel like leather

try a moisturizer, demon, they really help LOL

http://www.paleochora-kreta.de/john-vaughan/60s/John_Zappa.jpg

Last edited by deadhorse13 (2010-10-02 21:21:34)

I feel like puking thanks hosey...

now that i'm over that, zappa can't do wrong i'm a the happy fucker he was a recorder freak and recorded everything he did.. everything

but his (widow has all his stuff in a vault like a freaky bitch that she is)

*edit* I hate Gail with every atom that exits in me

Last edited by DemonToSome (2010-10-16 00:56:40)

man i wish i had the power to change f to k than i might be able to make this world a wonderland of love!

Zappa is playing ping pong - your statement is invalid

http://www.larrytt.com/celebrities_playing_tt/frank_zappa1.jpg

you got me there thats a pic I never sawd before.... I bet hes winning to make me invalid LOL

I like that pic ,,,,, mother frank with a paddle

oh it table tennis NOT ping pong for yous in the know ha