Re: Franf Zappa Fans Only

I stared at it and I know I seen it somewhere before..... somewhere whens

DemonToSome wrote:

This life wouldnt be the same without the legacy of this most talented musical genius who has the greatest archive of noise this side of hot plate heaven.
Thanks Frank for doin what you did during this time in history while I was in it.
FZ will never die his music is now part of this planet as long as theres people on this world they will always have a taste of Zappa.

I so totally agree Mr. Demon:)

Mud-sh-sh-shark.

at the Edgewater Inn

Watermelon in eastr hay

one of the masters most water(melowist tunes
I always wonder why what made him compose this tune

I knew I spewed off tto quick... only fom my mouth, not my inner soul
it all makes sense now thanks to thye man who is the answer to IT!

have i mentioned how much I hate Gail lately?

come on you mothers its not over yet!

HEY YOU ... whats your favorite tune?

just to get the ball rollin mine is a solo Zappa go called  Peaches en Regalia it brings me in his mind and that blows me away its like I get a real piece of something! this tune is even Dweezils favorite and fuck I dont blame him even tho he was just a daiper rash at the time.

or he was a slimer up a groupy but I'm sure ole gail plopped him out/// I dont fuckin know how old dweezil is but he wasn't a rocker at the time ... bite me

This thing?

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2AVdqbt4SVFq-LCIrtSMZFebsDPEhaZych_vaHWJoltLknk9QJA

mother zappa himself

huh?

you make me laugh sometimes monkey man

can't even pick a fave but digging on Transylvania Boogie right now, which rates up there

hey im a fun lovin dude dont blame me its alll because of freak out

holy shite transevania boogy sshit wish I was hearin that ... I can always count on you horsey

well I did watch a video of him earlir doing it if that counts   seriouslly

not him alone  the 70s mothers did it

yaahooooo

this is my blog page haha ...
just kidding I dont blog ecxept for mehs place

ha shit shut me up before I explode with all these neat colors all over your monitor

hey mr fred garvin... we seem to be crossing our own dimensions and I seem to miss you.... soo  im just sayin mr garvin it might be who knows weh we eill ever mete again.... I know you love zappa so i figure uyo might read this buddy
dont forgt about the ol demon I remember you and yor cotch ya gotta come up to cananda buddy yoyr coatch has room abut load it up on your way here like I know ya will.. later my man

Hey mister Thing Fish tell Sister Abdullah X, to quit calling me up in her nackin to get her rubberness all holy and shit with me

Who?  Don't know many Franf's.

That was a drunken typo man but in the long run it fits just nicely in the middle of the san Quintin or wharever its called prison where they experimented on theinmates putting some tainted cologna in their mashed spuds.