Re: Franf Zappa Fans Only

Any one here is a grand funk fan?

to me  my life story  is when I was in grade 8 in 1969 this chick well her.... whe crought in a record cause the teacher was awesome and listen.... but this day was different.... the big boobed girl brougght a red album in for is to hear

Andt my fuckin art teacher played it on the old scool turntable

to hear that garage band play with the luck of the many I knes they were my band
'
+++edit ^^^   197o

/?

Last edited by DemonToSome (2011-02-09 01:07:44)

so my life will kill ya for me to live so fuk off ypo enlish bastard

long live me!

well im a hunkin with Atomic Rooster, Arther Brown, Emerson Lake andPalmer and hawkwind music of yesteryear that we lived thru makes me happy when I hear45 you were there

venom

Me was the3 first to buy it... I loved it hearriinn it Me is a original metal Hrad and I'll Die That way

a canasdian band anvil snuk in and aye yur grlfrinds pussy tum I m a anvil freak toooo

trhank GOD for the shitt to come outta love and peace Imma glad I was a pece of it ha just saying Im

W+ha+ts++ t++ur fav++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++  70s is mine I dont want to atsrt a new cunt but I mightt have too

What kind of girl do you think we are?

Venom paved the way for metallicaa

II fucked up its not venom its Anvil thats how fucked up I was back then I was I was I was and had one   of the best times But I miss it so DEAD lets party baby

old timer heavy metal///// we are and never were goner.. just sayin sunce so many kids are on here

http://www.youtube.com/user/jgebauer1#p … IAxoxQK3t0

Check out Captain Beyond if ya wanna hear what 60 and earky acid rock was

theres so much more but Im noy getting paid for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXz-UIaauqQ     Yeah, Captain

Another one  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhVe5Ah1QLU

What swamp are you trapped in Demon? How about Captain Beyond?

Just Captain Beyond thats ALL.

DemonToSome wrote:

I've wondered for a while not as long while...... but I still want to hear from the Zappa Fans and anyone who has heard his music over the time. I know its a weird topic but its not weird to me and Im just trying to bring us zappa fans in a bunch,,, thanks for your time.

I love Zappa.

Glad to hear that man. We can't let his legacy ever be forgotten but truly I think he did that on his own without any help from his fans.
He was just happy there were freaks out there who enjoyed what he did for a living!

I'm istening and watching Black Napkins-oct 28 1977. Awesome.

I bet ...... thats my bros fav tune of his

Ever hear of zappateers? thats the ultimate Im a zappateer but it really sucks on dialup/// you see no one should pay for bootleg zappa ita all over the net but....... I am on dialup I got good shit from zappateers but it takes to long..
this is another reason why i beleive ib taking anything from the net... someone sells their thing someone hacks their thing I will take the freeby like it should be its free

BUT I can get anything thru the mail i know that cause I'm a zappateeer..........

Im gonna check ou the Zteers! thanx man. 
How about Inca Roads...