Re: Franf Zappa Fans Only

I found it thamks Zappa   now lets ge t them to download "Thing Fish" its the american dream....

here it is I was wonderin where it went its right here.
listening to jewish princess made remember there is one here ya

I need a hairy little princess

gawd I love zappa music even tho this is prob one of his most commercial but how? he was never commercial thank gawd

HEY I just noticed someone fixed the title of this .... man wtf should have left my drunk fuck up man ... Franf Zappa Fans Only lol
PLEASE put it back that was how it is mistake I can live with the typo lol

^^^ That was me who fixed it.  That typo was driving me CRAZY lol

But okay, I'll put it back.  But just so you know, it'll eat at me every time I see it. tongue

lol  wow man now you will loose weight as it eats you LOL

Thanks much for putting it back. I know that was a weird request but that was how it was. Thanks Lonny and here's to CRAZY lol

well now its more serious listenin! Not for the other one cause we are hearing Alien Orifice

we can go on and on and on with dinah mo hum... OK thats a great spin.... but really this was meant for that and the other and the more obscure and mainly The Mothers

and evryfuckinthing inbetween

and Dinah Mo Hum

hjere we go The Mothers first album you know the one zappa called Freak Out

Help I'm a Rock

this is the album that turned me on.... to acid leary mothers

and my life cause Frank was suppose to be in it forever but liffe has funny changes

I know its fuckin thursday I thought it was anyday that it zappa fans unite

I checked out a documentary on Zappa in the late 80s to early 90s, in which he gives a good interview and some insights into his studio work at home. Good stuff.

"Peefeeyacto" was the name of the film.

Last edited by The Creature (2012-08-11 01:52:27)

I've only ever heard one Frank Zappa song, called Butt Town, and that was only because it was on an episode of Beavis & Butthead back in '93. lol

Oh man, you gotta fix that, Lon. big_smile

Check this one, when you get the chance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjPlhb4f … re=related

Cosmik Debris.

holy shit creature thats awesome man you seen that! Thats a cool doc I have that zappa with his musicology specs on.... the only time I seen him with glasses.... yea

but I love all zappa but right now its ages before his solo synclavier shit
back at we're only in it for the money..... mother people

this is my question too like I have over the years... Frank is so real to me man its not funny,,,,

"Do you think that my pants are too tight?
Do you think that I'm creepy?
Lemme take a minute & tell you my plan
Lemme take a minute & tell who I am
If it doesn't show
Think you better know
I'm another person
Better look around before you say you don't care
Shut your fuckin' mouth about the length of my hair
How would you survive
If you were alive
Shitty little person?"

Yeah man, Peefeeyacto was really interesting and had quite a few insights into what the man was like at home with his music in that later period of his work. OH, and guess what I got in the mail today? Frank Zappa's The Torture Never Stops Halloween concert on DVD. I haven't been able to pop that bad boy in yet, but I can't wait. I'll for sure be gettin' Baby Snakes at some point too.

and The Mothers were amazing. Freak Out! is my favorite of all the albums from that group, but We're Only In It For The Money is damn close too...the whole cannon was good shit.

Last edited by The Creature (2012-08-25 00:46:37)

What tns dvd are you talkin about and what bs dvd you talkin about?

DemonToSome wrote:

What tns dvd are you talkin about and what bs dvd you talkin about?

It was a Halloween show filmed at the Palladium in NYC - 1981

"An Evening Wit Frank Zappa
        during which...
The Torture Never Stops"

The first time I heard of them was Freak Out and that blew my mind we were din sunshine at the time man and it freaked me out,,,, yje reason straight frank did it was to freak us out

we didnt know he was straight at the time... it was years later we heard that fuck

I have that hallpween film creature it sounds like the one I bought it off of Frank Zappa thingy I use to order shit from his house I still have all my receipts well it was his basement ha

I think I get where you're coming from. That album definitely helped me further some realizations of my own, errr, I mean,  'Freaked me out". That man was always about intelligence and turning people on to truth. One of the many things I love about tha guy. He was fearless with his attack on the 'plastic people', the phony hippies, the behind the scene dirty deals with politicians (Brown Shoes Don't Make It), etc, in The Mothers. He was very consistant in all areas, it seemed.  And Frank really was straight...he didn't care for any drugs, with the exception of his cigarrettes and coffee.

well it was a vhs back then