Re: Hostel 2 Movie Details

so did anyone see the bootlegged version?   id rather see it on the big screen.  If ya have, opinions?  No spoilers though.

Last edited by Survivor Type (2007-05-30 15:56:45)

We're actually in a big discussion about the bootleg.  The news is rather new, so I'm pretty sure no one here has seen it.

yea, i cant believe it leaked so fast.  I was over at IMDB and almost everyone on the hostel 2 board has seen it, its nuthin but spoilers all over the board its ridiculous.

Ok if i had it, i wouldn't watch it now. Why would you watch it at you house and not see it on the big screen? With this movie coming out, i would rather see it on the big screen than see it at my house. And then maybe watch it after i see it in the theatre. But i just think it's a waste of time to see it now. It's not worth it.

Plus, I want to support Eli Roth and his contributions to the horror genre.  Whether folks like it or not, chances are, he's gonna be the next big thing in horror.  You'll see.

TiM the Zombie wrote:

Plus, I want to support Eli Roth and his contributions to the horror genre.  Whether folks like it or not, chances are, he's gonna be the next big thing in horror.  You'll see.

Yeah and I thought Liddell was gonna whip Jackson's ass too last weekend on UFC but it didn't happen, lol.:lol:

I don't watch UFC so I have no idea what you just said.  lol

Since I just hinted to this on another thread......my predictor.......Eli goes the way of M. Night Shyamalan......director who was anointed the next "it" director only to later struggle to get studios to even back his films.

Poor Meh. I think you need to stay away from Ripper for a while. See what he's doing to you. lol

jmh314 wrote:

Since I just hinted to this on another thread......my predictor.......Eli goes the way of M. Night Shyamalan......director who was anointed the next "it" director only to later struggle to get studios to even back his films.

Could happen, but I don't think so.  big_smile

I am ready for some violence and gore! Hostel was a great liitle horror flick, and I expect the same from the new one. Eli Roth gets pleasure in making us squirm in our seats.

TiM the Zombie wrote:

That clip just gave me a massive erection.  I can't wait to see this damn film.  tongue

Yikes!!!!! Too much info on that one eh Tim........I hope yours is bigger that a vienna sausage lol, just kidding!:lol: