Re: Name That Horror Film?

See Lon's post -

LoudLon wrote:

I hereby give users permission: if this game goes stale for more than a day, meaning there have been no responses and the quoter hasn't given any hints, feel free to call "fresh start" and post a new quote.

And for the love of corn, don't use quotes common to hundreds of movies.  They take forever to narrow down and, as witnessed here, completely kill the thread.

Next user, take it away.

I don't know how you can have missed him saying that, seeing as you've looked back over the thread. But never mind.

^^But I've gave hints.

The husband dies in near the end of the movie.

I wasn't talking about this time. You were referring to a game about 2 or 3 goes back, inexplicably.

Paranormal Activity 3 (2011) ?
LOL

Nope. Actually it's suppose tome supernatural but it is very stupid and the plot nearly doesn't give a sh*t about the title.

The whole series (actually I liked the first one) was atrocious.

A Lost Boy wrote:

^^But I've gave hints.

Yes and I never posted a quote when yours was still not guessed, someone answered yours and after a few days I posted for him to keep the thread going because no one posted anything like Lon said

^^ it Fyfjoe's turn. But I guess he didn't showed up.

And once again the thread get derailed.

To re-start-
"Evil bad man satanist" works at Dairy Queen for his day job.

^^ What!? No way! I'm still giving hints and I dunno if thats a quote or not.

The movie features Billy Drago

Children of the Corn: Genesis?

Ms. Alina Amack,
You obviously have not read the Spammers Beware thread.  Congratulations, you are about to become part of it.

Welcome to the Thunderdome of Monkeys.  There is no Tina Turner singing here, just an eternal bombardment of monkey poo for you bad taste in posting trash links here.  I'd call you trash, but my trashcan threatened me with a smack down if I lowered it to your level.  And since my trashcan is 2 feet tall and metal, and I'm not a grizzly bear, he wins.  I call him Alphonso the Cylindrical.

You see, I had a bad day.  I had a doctor cut a 3 inch incision into my groin before the Novacaine kicked in.  Then the damn thing bled for 12 hours.  Do you know how hard it's going to be to get the blood out of my favorite Stitch T-shirt?  The disgruntles me, which disgruntles the monkeys.  And as you can see
<-------
Some of them have knives.  Bobo's girlfriend has a glave.  Big George has a pogostick claymore sword.

If Boxlee The Fresh wasn't busy licking another spammer, you'd get him, too.  And he's just freaking nuts.  He once drank a gallon of gasoline just so he could pee fire on a spammer.  Fire pee is amazing to watch, by the way.

I will put up a fence around your house and fill it with sheep.  Why, you may ask?  Because all that wool walking around will build up enough static electricity to frizz your hair.  I'm that evil.  I will turn your microwave into a freezer and your freezer into a toaster- but they only work that way 30% of the time.  I will sign you up to both the Republican and Democratic National Parties.  I will teach a pig to sing opera to your mailman.  I will put purple carpet on the ceilings.

Do not post stupid links here.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-11-07 02:45:36)

Yer got it right Fulc... You're good.

"Witch! You cursed me to be this hideous creature! You may strategically place your wonderful lips upon my posterior and kiss it repeatedly".

I remember hearing this in a very weird film, Tim Burfton's Dark Shadows.

^
Yep. smile

"Make sure, that everyone stays off the radio, we don't want any information out."

A Lost Boy wrote:

"Make sure, that everyone stays off the radio, we don't want any information out."

The Thing.

^^ Yesh

Next one:

"That manos was perfect, but what we really need now is the perfect... nasum."

^^ WTH is "nasum"?

Latin for "nose".

Flesh For Frankenstein.