Topic: Brenna Lee Roth Needs Your Help..

Hey guys, I'm sure you remember Brenna Lee Roth our second Fresh Meat Vixen we have ever had on the site.. Yesterday she sent me a line asking for you support in helping her get cast in a film...

I usually don't do this kind of thing but since Brenna has been really cool with the site and helped us out I wanted to return the favor..

She is asking that you go to this site and vote her the Number 1 horror hottie.. If she wins she will get a role in an upcoming horror flick.. So take alittle bit of time to vote for her and do it often.. She wants to thank everyone who gives her hand..

http://www.cryptictv.com/

Re: Brenna Lee Roth Needs Your Help..

ok I voted for her..I wish her much luck I hope she wins..

I voted, I didn't like having to register for another website that I won't visit much, but I voted.

Heh yea.. Oddly enough I've met the guy that runs Cryptic TV.. Nice guy but I don't think the whole idea came together the way he wanted it too..

im all about supporting Brenna, but this seems like a gimmick to get me to register. That said not  a gimmick by Brenna.

I say hire her because she is kick ass , not because we all go and register.

yeah that kinda sucked I had to register because I'll never really go on there but if it helps her then its worth it..