Topic: World War Z

World War Z due to be released 2010 by Plan B Entertainment, and produced by Brad Pitt.  Based on the book written by Max Brooks

unofficial trailer

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2Dt_31Njo0[/youtube]

Last edited by floridapossum (2008-07-03 18:26:04)

Re: World War Z

Here's another unofficial trailer

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6RLro2HLdY[/youtube]

Thats pretty cool, the book was really good so hopefully the movie can rival it.

I'm waiting on the book to arrive, can't wait to read it.

Those trailers are pretty damn awesome. We actually had the discussion about this being made into a movie sometime last year and that's when i picked up the book, which is such an amazing book. You won't be disappointed with it when you read it.

I have Zombie Survival Guide, but haven't read World War Z.  I'm sure I'll love it as just as much.  Besides, any film with zombies, I'm psyched for it.

i do own the book but i havent read it yet, i seriously need to get a move on and finish it before the movie is released.

I'm still waiting for the book to arrive, I have the Zombie Survival Guide.

Produced by Brad.  That's good, he he, because if he was in the movie, he, he, he would probably be the protagonist, phew, because if he would be a zombie, oh my, oh my, OH MY ! 

pant pant pant pant

brad.

Alot of zombie films have sucked lately, so hopefully this one is like a shiny ray of light.

This book is so, so good. I can't wait for the movie.

I just wish my friggin book would get here.

According to a script review posted on Aintitcool, this could be a cracking film, they certainly went ape for it...it's written by the guy behind Babylon 5

This one has slipped under my radar and I need to read it.  I'll watch just about anything with zombies so if the book is as good as you guys say,  I have to check it out. smile

Constantce wrote:

Produced by Brad.  That's good, he he, because if he was in the movie, he, he, he would probably be the protagonist, phew, because if he would be a zombie, oh my, oh my, OH MY ! 

pant pant pant pant

brad.

And now I can not get  Brad out of my mind, Constantce smile  It would be interesting seeing him as a zombie though.

Tina12312 wrote:

This one has slipped under my radar and I need to read it.  I'll watch just about anything with zombies so if the book is as good as you guys say,  I have to check it out. smile

so far i've gotten about half way through it, it's pretty good

Still waiting for the damn book to arrive.

i'm trying to find a way to mock u because u haven't read it yet XD

The book is awesome and I definitely can't wait to see the movie. I can't help but feel those are fan made trailers though.

i love most zombie movies and this looks promising:)

Let's see if Brad Pitt has a lot of Hollywood pull and is able to make this movie the way it should be made!

i've got Zombie Survival Guide for Christmas last year so I'm going to get World War Z for christmas this year and I CAN'T WAIT!!!

lucky u lol, i'll try not to spoil it for u j/k

Great book, I hope the film does it justice. What I really want to see though is movie from Brian Keene's The Rising.

today i have ordered from amazon the zombie survival guide and world war z