Topic: New The Hitcher Poster

Over the weekend those blood drenched folks over at BD got their mitts on a very ominous looking The Hitcher poster. I have to say I like this look much better than the first one we were given. Definetly a more sinister looking poster of the two. Che...

Read More : New The Hitcher Poster

Re: New The Hitcher Poster

Although I'm not really looking forward to this film, the poster doesn't look all that bad.

we will be posting an interview with the director and Sean Bean sometime later in the week for those interested smile

There apear to be only two movements in horror: remakes and Japanese horror. How about expanding to including somethings new,shocking and well done? Stop remaking films just for the name recognition and the  fast buck; in addition, the torture films are geting real boring real quick. Although, I loved HOSTEL and all three SAW films.

LOVE And kisses ,todd.

Last edited by TODBROWNING1 (2007-01-09 10:30:36)

Robert Harmon directed a fairly shocking , good film in the 80's  very much in that cinimatic milieu; to remake it is artistically stupid; however, the brand name will get an opening weekend and maybe they can make a a cool film also. I wouldn't bet on it being worth a damn , but it will pull in some money and draw attention to the decent original.

TODD

let us not forget FEAST as well Toddy Boy. That film rocked socks.

FEAST? You got me;elaborate.

FEAST the best horror movie of 2006.

I agree, Feast, was THE BEST of last year.  The Weinsteins messed up on the timing and pr on that baby.  That film could have made a ton of bucks if they had played it right.