Topic: M&M's 50 Dark Movies Game

This is probably old news to most of you, since it came out about two years ago.  I wasn't here then so I thought I would post it just in case.  Had actually completely forgotten about this little game until I saw an m&m's commercial today.  So for those of you who haven't played, enjoy!

M&M's 50 Dark Movies Game
http://us.mms.com/us/fungames/games/50darkmovies/

Re: M&M's 50 Dark Movies Game

LOL, I'll play some of them this coming weekend when I get drunk lol.;):cool:

Some of them were kinda difficult, but I finally got through it all.  Have fun.  wink

augh that is pretty hard...i'm gonna keep trying. but i just dont get the lady in the blue dress...i say its Suspiria but it says no..so what is it?

Hint:  think of the fabric   cool

My friend Jen and I got in 1:49.  Not great but some of those are tough.  It was really fun!!!

I remember when this was first out, I remember not figuring out how to do it lol

I'll see how it goes now

i am so surprised i never noticed this when it came out, this is my kinda game, and the art is kick ass.

i played a few mins before work and ill try to play the whole thing tonight and post my time.

Yea, I thought it was pretty fun too.  Had completely forgotten about it, then, today I saw an M&M's dark commercial, and I'm like Holey Shit!  I know some people who would enjoy that.  Then I thought, damn thats like two years old, then I thought what the hell.  See, I've been doin lots of thinking today.  big_smile:D:D

id love to get a copy of the poster, was there a prize back then for solving it?

I don't know, I was so excited about solving the damn thing, that was as far as I got.  lol

OK, we know Maven beat this sucker, what about the rest of you ghouls?