Topic: Tradsies?!?

Hey, Gang!

Just joined up, looking to swing some trades!
I have a good rep on similar sites--Gold Status @ Bloody Disgusting for example. My list is my sig, so if you see anything you like, drop me a line!

Re: Tradsies?!?

welcome boppy , very nice collection u have there ! I will look through it more in depth and see if u have any trades I need big_smile

...Dude...DUDE! I'm going to cry. That is such a huge collection. Man I wish my collection was that big...I've got a'lot of work to do and the lottery to win if I want to catch up haha.

Thanks!

I just wish my wife could be as enthusiastic about my collection as you guys tongue !

jamhorner wrote:

Hello Boppy, welcome aboard. Nice collection you got there...your the first person that I know that owns "Blacula."

I guess I have the sequel; "Scream Blacula, Scream" from the same director who did the "Count Yorga" films as well.

I have "Blackenstein" too, but I haven't watched that one just yet though!

Oh, and I wanted to mention too that I know some guys with collections that make mine seem paltry in comparison wink !

Last edited by Boppy (2008-08-14 20:59:16)

Boppy wrote:

Oh, and I wanted to mention too that I know some guys with collections that make mine seem paltry in comparison wink !

Can I have their...addresses...for...research purposes? big_smile

Still haven't set up any trades on this site. If anyone's down for it, get at me!