Topic: Scarecrow Poster

We just got sent the teaser poster for Scarecrow a new horror flick being made down under. The film Revolves around an evil scarecrow coming alive by falling off its cross on All Hallow's Eve and touching the ground, thereby being possessed by an evi...

Read More : Scarecrow Poster

Re: Scarecrow Poster

Been somewhat looking forward to this one since you guys told me about it a few months ago.  The poster is pretty good as well.

Pretty sweet poster. I love the lines at the bottom- that makes it so much better!

i LOVE this poster!! excellent!  this is the first i've noticed about this movie. i'll definitely check it out!

i'm a Cave Creature now! i was a zombie killer. ..... i know i get thrilled easy!!LOL.

nice poster

Damn fine poster. Just something about the scarecrow has always been scary. Jeepers Creepers 2, anyone?

Hmmm. Not to bad of a poster at all. It's a pretty sweet looking poster and especially the layout of it.

Fecal - Of course, i remember Jeepers Creepers 2. But i wasn't all that fond of that movie. I thought it sort of sucked. The first one was the best one.

hmm that looks pretty cool, nice poster.