Topic: New Full Moon Pictures Sequels!!! 2009

Straight off Charlesband.com is a list of some sequels coming up.  I like old school Full Moon just cuz their so off the wall and aweful...but I love them.

I can't wait for the new Puppet Master and Demonic Toys.  Hopefully it won't be too crappy.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m171/gabs1515/full-moon-2009-film-slate.jpg

Re: New Full Moon Pictures Sequels!!! 2009

i don't care much for the others, but puppet master and killjoy caught my eye

Since I have Evil Bong....  I need to see King Bong

No more sequels to Subspecies?

I miss you, Radu!!

All i mainly care is another Puppet Master movie.

seen it, seen it, seen it, seen it, and......seen it!!! Wow Hollywood sure is original!!!:rolleyes:

I can care less cuz the puppet master films sucked after 5 and this whole thing with the fucking nazi shit it really gay. I have yet to see Evil Bong I might go rent that

i think full moon has some bad ass ideas, they just need more money, not that there's anything wrong with indy's, but they could do a hell of a lot more than they r now

Along similar lines as this post, there is some pretty sweet stuff coming out soon from Full Moon for Halloween.  A special box-set with Shrunken Heads for the first time ever on DVD and some kick ass puppet master costumes.  The Tunnler one espceially caught my eye.  check it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvu1OWxoVMU

Last edited by rottingdead64 (2008-09-22 12:49:58)

will watch for. and thanks for the full moon pics.

I've been watching the Full Moon movies since I was a kid. The puppet master series is a dead horse that can be kicked beyond the point of ridiculous and I keep watching them. I hope Full moon keeps up with the campy and bad/good releases. It's worked for them so far, why fix something that ain't broke?

Last edited by Stitches (2009-07-24 05:48:38)

Stitches wrote:

I've been watching the Full Moon movies since I was a kid. The puppet master series is a head horse that can be kicked beyond the point of ridiculous and I keep watching them. I hope Full moon keeps up with the campy and bad/good releases. It's worked for them so far, why fix something that ain't broke?

The new Puppet Master & Demonic Toys films will be a must buy for me, probably wont bother with the others, i've not seen the Killjoy film but heard they suck.

Evil Bong 2 was pretty awesome.. and interesting lol. I just watched it through iTunes. It's definitely worth a look.