Topic: Silent Hill: Homecoming or Dead Space?

If you're into games, will you get any of the two on Day One? I'm thinking of SH. Sure, this latest was made by an American company (The Collective), but the SH games have always been extremely creepy and weird horror. Nothing beats it when it comes to the truly bizarre. "Dead Space" looks like "Alien" and EA games have made it, so I'm thinking it will be good, but not a keeper like the SH games. I mentioned these two because at GameStop, we're displaying ads for both side-by-side to keep fans of horror interested.

Last edited by alex1176 (2008-08-31 19:14:22)

Re: Silent Hill: Homecoming or Dead Space?

I am gonna wait and see some reviews.  I've never played a SH game before despite always being a Playstation guy until my recent switch over to 360.  I will see what they say about those two.  I also want to see what the verdict is on Legendary, cause I think that looks sweet too.

As for me, Infinite Undiscovery comes out Tuesday, so I am gonna get my RPG fix when i pick that up.

silent hill

ditto sh wins

I'm SOOOOOOO sad!!Silent Hill release date been pushed back!!:(

Anyone have a link with info on Silent Hill? much appreciated big_smile

Since they come out two weeks apart there is a good chance I can finish SH before Dead Space comes out, then I can get both on release!  smile  That would then give me two weeks to beat Dead Space before Fallout comes out.

^ Man, you are soooo organized!! lol

dead space all the way:cool:

twistedsista wrote:

^ Man, you are soooo organized!! lol

lol why thanks.  My original gaming schedule got thrown off with some release dates being delayd so I am going with this new release schedule.  I should probably take my time with some of these games and enjoy them, but I wanna play them all and hate trying to play multiple games at once.

I don't know much about deep space but i'm guessing it'll be like Doom 3 so i'm gonna have to go with Silent Hill.
& 2 weeks is way too much time for 1 game so i'll go slow too tongue

man i totally agree frozen sock, welcome aboard

I'm going to hold out for either some demos, or until a friend gets it and I give it a test run. I've bought too many games hot off the shelves to find out that they suck.

i have found out that silent hill has no camera inversion option so i will not be picking it up at all

It has to be Silent Hill tongue
OK so i am an absolute SH freak but this game rocks smile
Though i have to say even after playing homecoming SH2 is still my favourite. I actually wish that Konami would remake the first one for PS3 big_smile

i would definitely go with silent hill but both are good i completed both and they where both great games