Re: Gene Simmons

yes I'm remeber that part lol..and then Regan came down the steps and pissed on the floor and said to them that there all gonna die up there..

Why did they make two versions of EXORCIST IV ? Two directors ,two versions.

Courtesy of IMDB:

Morgan Creek Productions fired Paul Schrader after he had submitted a completed movie, saying that he had given them "footage without any of the bloody violence the backers had wanted". He had already made it clear in interviews that he was making more of a psychological drama than an all-out gore-fest. He was fired and Renny Harlin was hired to re-shoot the movie. Almost 90% of the movie was re-shot and at least two characters have been dropped from Paul Schrader's version of the movie. Following the lackluster reception to Harlin's version, though, Schrader's version was finally released as Dominion: Prequel to the Exorcist (2005).

I'm getting ready to watch Paul Schrader's version right now. I'll review it later.  Thanks.

Both EXORCIST prequels were boring and humorless. The first one had gore , theological points and a hell of alot of humor. The 3rd one got back to that a bit because WILLIAM PETER BLATTY got back to the roots a bit. So, the 2nd and both 4th EXORCISTS blow. I'd say let us try another one without the pretentious drivel.

drewski37 wrote:

Ya sure Gene in his prime was a shocker and different, but what about alice cooper he came BEFORE gene simmons, all gene is for is the mighty Buck, he's a big sell out, alice cooper is a more original shocker then gene simmons and i saw trick or treat eww and what a part he had in that a cameo as a disc-jockey the movie was good for the time it was released.
But for now Rob Zombie has the Brains,Imagination, and Not wanting to sellout to tell a "True" Horror story where the good guys dont always win.
I think Rob Zombie Should try do a crow movie with "a perfect circle " doing the soundtrack would be pretty serious!, Or Collaborate with King Diamond on some real Sinister music or Writings...
Gene simmons can keep on trying to sell that warehouse full of 20 year old kiss labeled underwear thats still collecting dust, While Rob Zombie can keep makeing our nightmares come true...

\
ROB ZOMBIE wants like hell to sellout: sellout every theatre on opening day. He wants to make money and have fun. Why do you think he is creating all the hype about casting and script changes. He wants to sell tickets and makes no bones about it. I would love to sellout as well. What's wrong with money? Try making a movie without it or eating without it. The starving , misunderstood artist is a boring cliche. You can do it all: make a great movie that makes money. LOVE AND KISSes, TOD1.