Topic: Uwe Boll talks BloodRayne 3

Our friends at IFMagazine sat down with Uwe Boll to talk to him about his various film projects and one of the tidbits that came to light is that he is moving forward with BloodRayne 3. Based during World War 2 he has two scripts he is working with.

Read More : Uwe Boll talks BloodRayne 3

Re: Uwe Boll talks BloodRayne 3

What in the blue hell? Why in the hell is Boll making another Blood Rayne movie. Definitely pointless as hell. Hey i guess he figured he would put out Postal and Seed so that everyone will forget how bad of a director he is and then make more shitty ass movies.

as i've said on other boards, i've never seen an entire Boll movie. i saw part of "House of the Dead" on Sci-fi channel (and i didn't like it enough to finish watching it!). apparently noone likes his films (from what i read in anything having to do w/ him). so how does he get to keep making movies, when other more deserving (and probably talented) directors aren't making more thann 1 or 2 movies?

why would people pay to see the worst director in history

I really liked the games a lot! They could have made really cool action films! I watched the first Bloodrayne movie, it was also my first Uwe film, I tended to avoid him. But I had to see it. I didn't watch the second on though, looked even worse! Although I know this one will be bad, I want to see how it turns out...I wish he didn't do this to the Bloodrayne games. I'm not a big gamer at all, and with the few games that I do own both 1 and 2 were worthy of a purchase. Ah well...

i am a huge fan of the games but i shake my head in sadness when uwe boll makes bloodrayne movies

The 1st one sucked, so why do they keep making them. The games are so much better.

the first one was good.better than all these trendy cgi remakes and garbage like paranormal activity or the boring daybreakears.has anyone checked out survival of the dead if you want to slam a bad cgi western comedy this one is for you.so uwe boll makes b movies.get over it.

C'mon , the first bloodrayne movie was only good for the 20 second boobies of Kristanna Loken.:lol:

fmvgamer wrote:

C'mon , the first bloodrayne movie was only good for the 20 second boobies of Kristanna Loken.:lol:

Oh, but that 20 second shot was so good.

He just got -10 points. He went up a few points after Rampage... no hes back down.

So I should start watching the 1st one since there is a 20 second boobie shot? lol

He pretty likes pissing off everyone!!! I think that's why he still doing films...And as we can all agree on; it's working!

the 1st one was ok to me even thu i have it but the 2nd one set in the old west n havin billy the kid as a vampire was stupid but in this one its suppose to be based off the 1st game set in the nazi times so i dunno but i also heard he wants to do a metroid prime movie with Jessica Simpson as the lead so he needs to just stop making films or go to directing school n relearn alot of things it seems he loses the point of the games he wants to do a movie based on he loses the essences of it he better not do a bloody roar movie or devil may cry movie  if he does i'm giving up gaming if he does

I have a lot of respect for Uwe Boll actually.  He does the things he wants to do.  I don't know how he does it, but he does.  Maybe he goes down on all his investors or something.