Topic: Re-Animator Back on DVD In Style

The cult classic Stuart Gordons Re-Animator is finally getting a truly kick ass look. Fangoria got their hands on what the package will look like after it was unveiled by Jeffrey Combs at the San Jose Fangoria Weekend of Horrors. Unfortunately they h...

Read More : Re-Animator Back on DVD In Style

Re: Re-Animator Back on DVD In Style

I don't see how this edition can beat the 2 Disc Millennium edition that any self respecting Re-Animator fan already owns. My guess is that the Millennium edition is out of print and it's just new packaging with a needle while the dvd content remains the same. I do want that needle though.

is that a pen that comes with it or sumthing but it looks pretty kool and i want it

i dont own re-animator, so now i ask you folks, which one should  ibuy?

Yea its a pen.. There have been no specs announced for the Anchor Bay release yet so at this point Meh it is hard to say...

I knew having a small DVD collection would come in handy one day.  I don't yet own Re-Animator, so I won't have to double dip.  This edition looks pretty kickass.  That pen is mine!

I can't wait to see whats new on this DVD. The Reanimation serum pen is a neat addition tongue

I have Re-Animator Millienium edition.  I saw it at Borders up till a few weeks ago.  Its a great buy but with this coming up best to hold off.

I do hope it has some extra stuff besides the pen....I know I will buy it just for that..but I want some more extras.  I also want FROM BEYOND to come out, but that is for later.

I love the cover, Coombs looks so....demented.

i want to get this might pick this up for my birthday