Topic: SAW 3 Unrated DVD Specs

SAW 3 is coming to DVD Jan 23rd and the uncut/unrated version has an extra 10 mins of gorey fun. Jigsaw has disappeared. With his new apprentice Amanda (Shawnee Smith), the puppet-master behind the cruel, intricate games that have terrified a communi...

Read More : SAW 3 Unrated DVD Specs

Re: SAW 3 Unrated DVD Specs

This is for sure on my to get list

I would hold off Demon till SAW IV gets released.  No doubt a "Super extended unrated cut" will emerge.

That could be true Golden, what got me was the extra 10 min in it. I don't want to  double dip on this movie so I might wait a little longer, if I can hold myself back that is.
I'll probably end up buying it though cause I haven't seen it yet and I'm itching to watch it. smile

it was rly good and its weird how the first 2 came out unrated like a year after they came out and only had like 1 of extra shit but 10 mins wow this must have be gorier

Yes I will be buying this even if it sucks because I must add to the collection..

Yea I'm holding out on purchasing the Saw films.. Why? Because they have already announced Saw 4.. you know what that means? BOX SET!! Come on people you know at one point they are gonna throw all of these unrated suckers into one behometh box set..

I fell for the trap with each Saw film... I now own the original editions of both Saw and Saw 2, not the super fancy extended mumbo jumbo release... But, I'm not going to fall for it this time!  No!  I'm waiting for the macho box set.

If the macho box set just has the unrated DVDs in it...I'll be happy with what I got.  But if it has another disc or two of added material and maybe a collectable film cell or something...I'll double dip and if the movies come in regular boxes that are independenly sealed...can someone say "trade" or "present"?  tongue