Topic: Dead Space reviews online

First review from Xbox 360 World magazine looks pretty encouraging:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/ar … ?id=198352

Re: Dead Space reviews online

After the disappointing reviews on Silent Hill at last something positive. This looks like a well scripted and challenging game. Think this might be the one for me!

^See the problem with SH reviews is there have been three lower scores, and three very high scores.  One review hates parts, while the other review love those same parts.  Its pretty strange because none of the reviews seem to agree on much of anything.

That said, Dead Space does offer a different storyline and some cool features, so maybe this is a better option.  I personally decided to hold off on SH and DS.  When DS comes out, I want to see the reviews, then pick one of the two games up.  We'll see which one I end up with.

I'm not signing off on silent hill altogether, just not willing to pay full price for it!! I'll probably pick up a pre-owned copy to satisfy my curiousity!

weeeee, im gunna get dead space on release, i KNOW it will kick ass

thats funny i had more faith in sh butt im prolly wrong about Dead Space all along

I am still a little unsure about both SH and DS.  SH was handed over to a new developer and it sounds like it has it's ups and downs.  Dead Space is an EA game, but they have never done a sci-fi horror game.  However, I thought the game Black they put out a few years ago had good graphics and was underrated, so I have some hope for DS.

Quotes like ' It's Rapture in space' only make me want this game even more!!
If it is anything like the dark and intense world of Rapture we are all in for a treat!!;)

oooo only a week left
ebay will be my friend:P

PSW's latest issue coins it "The scriest game ever created" and gives it 9/10

i knew i had a gud feeling about this game!:D

i only play at night with surround sound headphones, it immerses u and is the only way 2 play imo, currently half way thru chapter 9 weeeee

correct me if im wrong but i don't think theres bin a single cut scene so far, its all in game. theres nobig epic cgi scenes, its refreshing !