Topic: Cool New Personal News To Share

Hey Guys & Gals, I just wanted to share with you some new personal info.  I got a great new raise and (will be getting) a new laptop from work!  This is exciting for me as it wasn't so long ago that I was really (REALLY) poor, mopping bathrooms at a local bar after bar close.  It has taken me a long time to over come some persoanl road blocks and I'm here to tell everyone that with persiverance and dedication (and a prescription to prozac) anything can happen.

Re: Cool New Personal News To Share

haha bro, congrats. not to long ago I was working the door, kicking ass and taking names at a bar. I always had sympathy for the guy who had to mop up the mess I made tongue

Great to hear man! Keep raking in the Benjamins!

Holy crap!!  Good job dude....Way to take control of your life......

That must have taken alot of effort and you should be very proud of yourself...

Nicely done skidog

Thanks all for your support and friendship!  Yeah I've gone from suicidal to homeless and no job to a great career, a great woman and our own home.  Its only taken 12 and half years! HAAA HAAA HAA!  I love it when I look back at all the people who said I should never go to school (at age 34)!  That I'll never find a job in my chosen field here!  And that I'd never DO anything with my life!  (Oh wait that last one was from my ex-wife! HAA HAA HAAA!)

ROCK ON!

I salute you skidog, you have triumphed!! May your life keep getting better and more exciting:)

Way to go man...

"Money, get away
Get a good job with more pay and your O.K.
Money it's a gas
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
New car, caviar, four star daydream,
Think I'll buy me a football team"

Awesome man!  Keep up the work!  Perserverance is all we have in the world.

Nice work Skidog, I feel ya man it is tough. I had to hit rock bottom before I could get my crap together and now at 31 I think I finally know what I want in life and I almost have it. You should be proud of yourself and your friends and family should be proud of you too, if their not, screw em'.

That's awesome man!  And no, you ROCK ON!  Hehe...