Topic: i need help

guys im in yet another bad spot im ready to say fuck it all and do wat ever the fuck i want im sick of everyone my g/f is gettin closer to that fucking ass wipe and i changed i didnt ask her to do anythign i kept my mouth shut bout everything and shes gettign closer to this guy and this alll happened 2 months ago we had a big fight bout him and today she was pissed igorned me but spent all her free time wit that kid and im seriously ready to get my baseball bat and goin to his hosue and beating the living shit outta him i dont care if i spend the rest of my life in jail but if its the last i do im gonna kill this fucking kid i tried horror movies it wouldnt work i tried watchign crank it wouldnt work nothin is workin and im just on the edge and im ready to fuckign flip i need help no1 nos wat to tell me hopefully u guys will help me out a lil bit

Re: i need help

Man, at some time you gotta ask yourself if she is worth all this pain?  Is doing something as drastic as beating this kid gonna solve your problem?  My advice (for all its worth) is to find a new girlfriend.

Yea seriously dude.. If this chick is such a pain I say drop her.. Your probably much better off without her dude.. I've never been in your shoes and I'm not gonna even pretend to know what your feeling like but if you are seriously thinking about killing some guy over a chick.. Just cool down and think rationally bro..

have to tell you sick this is a common problem among us passionate males. You pour your heart and soul into a relationship and them it seems like your the only one who gives a shit what happens. I am 100% positive that this stupid little girl is not worth all the trouble you will get into or start by doing something drastic. If she really cared about you this would not be an issue. I know it's easier said that done but let her go and do what she wants, she will either realize what she lost or come back and want to talk about it. If you didn't do anything wrong, stick to your guns, don't give in. If she leaves, so be it. Trust me, you don't want to go to jail or juvie, I have been there and it's horrible. Here's what you do, don't call her or answer her calls for a few days, cool down, get your thoughts together. take off for a drive or on your bike or skateboard, whatever you have and just chill out for a while. Only other advice I can give is don't try and drink this away because that will end badly, guarenteed.

I could not agree more H2K....Hey sick... I am soooo sorry for the pain you are in..That really blows....But, man, if I could offer some friendly advice...I'd say try to fill up your life with other stuff that has nothing to do with the girl...Get involved in stuff, try and distract yourself...Go rent a couple of movies you've been meaning to watch or look up that buddy you have'nt talked to in a while..Just try to get your mind off stuff...Like H2K said...Easier said then done, but it is the best route....Jail is not where you want to be (especially in the US), you need to chill out and not worry about what she is or is not doing...Just ignore her for a bit....That'll do the trick....
Best of luck..........

IMHO, this girl is not worth going to jail over. If she wants to pass up a good thing it is her loss, not yours, luv.
Jail is not cute. Leave the baseball bat alone...
I'm sorry that you are hurting so badly. I've been in a pair of shoes that look a lot like yours...so I kind of empathise with you. It takes a lot of things and concentration on not thinking on it to take your mind off of a sitch like that... killjoy is right. Try and fill up your life with other things--distractions. Things you enjoy. Nothing that even remotely reminds you of this sitch.
Good luck, sweetie.
Her Morbid Meowness
Miss Gata
la GataNegrra verdadera

If there is one thing a woman is not worth is shedding tears over when she doesnt seem to realize the value in the tears. As for blood over a woman, unless you are defending her fists dont belong anywhere but in your pockets.

I am irish, and hot blooded at that. I have been in my share of fist fights, but never because a woman could not see the value in my friendship or company. Best advice is to stay cool, see which way the wind blows and put more value on YOURSELF and move on if need be.

I can't add anything to whats been said already, except you have been given really good advise here and hopefully you will take it.

It says a lot to see all this support ralley around one of our own. Everyone has great advice and does not want to see anyone get into a bad situation. Thanks for putting your feelings out there Sick and asking for advice that was strong. You sound like a good guy so keep your chin up. Remember, There's a lot of fish in the sea nad chances are you'll find one with a better rack then last one. big_smile

I'm sorry your having troubles again man.  My advice would to just be yourself and do your own thing.  Hang out with your other friends, watch horror films, make short films, write screenplays... whatever.  If she doesn't want to come back, then thats her loss.  Just, don't let her get you down.  Stay strong and hang in there.

P.S.
Beating the shit out of that kid won't solve anything.  As much as you'd like to, it'd only lead to worse.  Late.

u guys have some rly good advice and rly im the best thing in her life i make her happy and she just seems not to care wat i think bout this kid and mayb beating the shit outta him/ killin him wont solve anything but again thanks for the advice u guys r the best and im gonna try to do all of the stuff u guys told me to do and ill try not to let it get to me thanks alot again
                                                         sickf**k

H2K i coudlnt have said it better that is me and her im workin rly hard to keep my mouth shut bout other things and b good to her and this kid hes 18 and a senior shes a freshmen along wit me too due to a mistake i made b4 and im clean no drugs a lil bit of beer on new years and holidays but not much i dont smoke im big and huge and i look like the kind of guy whos an asshole and i am sumtimes but to her never i try to respect her and do wat shes wants and this kid came bak in the picture and im just sick of it and shes like if u rly love me urll let me be wit him and this guy is the biggest scumbag/drugie ever and hes slowly takin her from me and i rly love her but its easy said then done and i cant just turn this off liek that and seriously if she rly did love me she would do wat i ask and toen it done a lil wit him cuz she walks around wit him has lil pet names for him hugs him everytime she sees him even in front of me and is afraid to kiss me in front of him i dunno i i think i made a mistake takin her bak over the weekend and theres other fish in the sea like u guys said alot hotter fish and if u one of ur grilfriends/boyfriends startin hangin out wit sum1 u hated and did this shit i no both women and men would get pissed and she just doesnt seem to understand that and i was ready to flip today im a lil calmer now then b4 and she wants to talk bout this whole thing tonite so i guess ill let u guys no how everything goes tomorrow mornin and again this is the millionth time i said this but thanks a lot for helpin me out here and Meh u better never shut this site down cuz i woudl b lost without u guys

Meh wrote:

As for blood over a woman, unless you are defending her fists dont belong anywhere but in your pockets.

THAT, my friend is potentially sig worthy.  Nicely put.

Sick, I  am going to make a suggestion, which I think you might appreciate. 

A friend of mine went through a nasty breakup a few years back, when his girl started dating a different guy.  And as the only friend (other than the girl, of course) that both sides had in common, I heard all the nasty details.  Threats were made, violence was implied... and both sides of the stories jibed completely. 

Imagine my surprise when friend #1 handed me a screenplay he had written... he had turned "the situation" into a horror movie.  And he was feeling MUCH better.

You wanna beat the crap outta someone? Feed them to a demon? Do it on paper. Translate what you're feeling into art.  It'd be a good catharsis for you, and writing like that is raw and angry, emotional... write it, and let it sit for a month. Put it out of your mind. Then go back and read it with an objective eye.  Then make changes, and polish.

That's the thing that classics are made of.

That's one of the coolest things I've ever heard...

Very nice Mirthquake......

Sick, I  am going to make a suggestion, which I think you might appreciate. 

A friend of mine went through a nasty breakup a few years back, when his girl started dating a different guy.  And as the only friend (other than the girl, of course) that both sides had in common, I heard all the nasty details.  Threats were made, violence was implied... and both sides of the stories jibed completely. 

Imagine my surprise when friend #1 handed me a screenplay he had written... he had turned "the situation" into a horror movie.  And he was feeling MUCH better.

You wanna beat the crap outta someone? Feed them to a demon? Do it on paper. Translate what you're feeling into art.  It'd be a good catharsis for you, and writing like that is raw and angry, emotional... write it, and let it sit for a month. Put it
out of your mind. Then go back and read it with an objective eye.  Then make changes, and polish.

That's the thing that classics are made of.

I am absolutely guilty of this very thing-- killing off people in stories I write to relieve my frustration at them. Either that or venting in my rants. It makes the most sense in the world.
Oddly enough, I channeled a lot of a nasty breakup into a contemporary urban novel I wrote... finished it really quickly, too. That kind of rage and passion you're carrying will make great food for the muse. This is a great suggestion...

mayb ill get a good idea from all this thanks alot for all ur advice and just so u guys no me and her r back togather last nite i let down the law and said if she doesnt like it u could get the fuck outta my life and she caved in and did everything i asked

Well just by reading what you have is that this girl is playing which is common in most women..move on shes not worth fight I'm sure theres someone out there better then that thing..and Meh that was great for what you said I'm Irish and hot temper myself..but that I wouldn't waste my time with her..shes moved on to her next victim..

"...and she caved in and did everything i asked."
yikes

No offense, SF, but considering subject of the other thread, I don't know if that was the correct implication... Or maybe things worked out exactly like that unfortunate phrase sounded, and I'm suddenly looking at this as the father of a soon-to-be-teenaged girl. 

Either way, I just got a case of the wiggins.

good point mirthquake we're not bak to normal yet and now i think me and her r gonna b finished by the end of this weekend like i love her and all but i love the side of her that i met 2 years ago not the side that is a bitchy fuck u attitude g/f that side of her i hate and ever since shes been hangin out wit this guy its like that side appears and she told me she'll change and today wasnt a great start to her changin shes now ignoring me and him and right now i dont give a fuck if she fucks every guy cuz she wont fidn sumone like me whos nice and will treat her right defend her and do everything she wants i have a few chicks that wouldnt mind goin out wit me so mayb ill start goin on my guys night out and flrit with girls and do w/e the fuck i want

omg guys im ready to flip out right now i have tears in my eyes b/c of this fucking bitch and that fucking scumbag and im ready to get a gun and go down there i no i shouldnt get this upset over a girl but if u heard the things she said to me and the things her fat ass sister said to me u would understand plz guys help me i need some more good advice cuz im 2 seconds from doing this

i cant take it anymore she does not care bout me anymore guys i dunno wat to do now shes goin out wit this fucking kid hes 18 shes 14 thats fucked up i dunno wat to do anymore

Still say re-read post 13 above. 

SF, We *haven't* heard what the girls have said.  All we're hearing is your reaction.  If you really want our help, slow down and tell us what's going on.

But honestly if she's putting you through this kind of ringer,  (god, she's 14?  she's not old enough to be dating ANYONE!) she's not worth it.

It's a proven fact that A; Girls mature faster than boys, and are often drawn to older men as they are more on their "level" (they think), and B; teenaged girls can be treacherous.  Even the ladies here will admit to that. 

Your feelings of RAGE could well be exactly what's drawing her away from you.  In her eyes, you getting all pissed off and violent is going to register in her mind as "temper tantrum".  Channel the anger into comething constructive, and let her do what she will. 

Remember, she's 14, which is under the age of consent in every state in the Union and Canada.  If she's running, think of it as a dodged bullet!

Sick, seriously, slow down, take a few breaths, count to ten, slap yourself around, get the fuck out of your house, go for a walk. Think about this, she can't make up her mind what the hell she wants, al she know is that she like the attention of you two fighting over her. Jesus Christ, she's 14 and you are what 15? I think that's what you said  at one point. You have so much to do and look forward to, walk away from this. Walk fucking far and fast man. Don't answer the phone, or text messages, and if they come to you leave. You need time to live for yourself, at 15 you dn't need to put yourself through this. If you want someone to talk to, a real voice, i will give you my number, just ask. Or e-mail on my real e-mail or i have yahoo messenger we can talk that way. what ever will help. Don't do anything rash before you think it through and say it outloud, if it sounds crazy when you say it outloud it probably is. I can tell you that it gets better, life gets better, love gets better, and you have time. I hope to hear from you soon.

thanks H2k i have aol if u want to talk that way but i could download yahoo i was thinkin bout it b4 so if u want u could leave ur yahoo screen name and urll hear from me soon and im 16 and shes almost 15 and she chooses an 18 year old over me the kid is goin to skool next year after the summer in NC seriously i think she did it to get me jealous and it worked and i didnt do anything stupid last nite i went to bed and woke up to a huge stomache ache i wanna move on but shes gonna keep askin me out and when im not over her yet and im gonna give in and this shit will happen again

God I miss being this age.... SF, I can honestly tell you that as sweet as she and as good as you are for her, she will continue to give you the runaround simply because she doesnt know any better. And in all honesty, its up to her parents to "lay down the law" not you. Please honey, you both have such big lives waiting for you. Especially her. She has just entered through the door of teenager, you've been in here for a bit. Let her explore for awhile, let her see what this is all about. And you, you have some exploring to do yourself. I have three teenage kids myself plus a very good friend online who is sixteen. I love watching them grow up and discover each day the wonderful things this world has to offer. But you cant see it if youre all wrapped up in drama. Are you planning on being a drama writer or a horror writer? With horor, you need to be able to have an open mind, you need to be able to see the bright new things around you and change them acordingly in your head. With drama, all you can deal with is the emotions in your head and thats it. Seems a little constricting to me. Stay friends with her, it can be done, but let her go. She needs some time, just like you do. Go find something that needs writing about that isnt drama.