Topic: Boy Eats Girl

I saw a trailer for this a few months ago.  Anyone know when it is going to hit stateside if ever or if it is on DVD somewhere?

Re: Boy Eats Girl

All I know is that Lionsgate picked up the U.S. rights to the films.. I haven't heard much about it after that.. Hopefully we will get some more news on it soon.. I'm guessing Lionsgate is just going to release it on DVD.. I'm hoping it gets a theatrical release but I doubt that will happen..

For those who missed it the trailer was posted here by Deadmanwalkin quite some time ago http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_4494.html also there is an interview with the director here http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_5717.html

I saw this movie 2 or 3 months ago and I laughed a lot... ! at some point its everyone chansing everyone, arms, blood, heads and other parts of body just flying around..  ! ! I think u guys are gonna dig it ... big_smile

If it ever reaches us.

well I can send u guys a copy if u guys want..... just email me ur address and ill send it.. no problem

be sure and review it for us zelda on hte site smile

Damn.. I'd love to get my hands on a copy but I think the only available copy would be PAL and Region 2.. Do you know what region the movie is?..

Also I would love to see your review for the film.. I think you might even get it featured.. wink

dont worry about the region... !! Ill unlock it ... So my email is zeldasq@hotmail.com
Anyone who wants a copy to check out the movie just email me... no problemo.. !!
I know how it is when u really wanna see a movie that is on dvd for a long time in another country and never comes to urs. I get that with asian movies... ! I think its quite stupid that they wanna stop downloads and stuff like that but dont make sure that everyone can get his hands on the dvd. and the even more stupid is that, even if I buy an original dvd from asia, I get 2 problems... 1 - the subtitles, that wont be in my language and since the language its asian I wont understand it 2- the region. So, not only Ill have to buy an original dvd but I will also gonna have to spend money and time in converting it in to divx, put subtitles on and unlock it so i can play it on my dvd. then i have to burn it on a dvd-r. So I think that all this no downloading or no illegal copys its bullshit... It really annoys me.

So people, any movie that exists here in europe and that dont exist in the US you guys can count on me to send u a copy.

As for the review, Ill work on it as soon as possible.. !!

Last edited by Zelda (2006-07-07 10:29:59)

I have always wanted to do a zombie love story... but I do not think it would work out.  I mean technically if you have feeling for the living dead, that would still be necrophelia... and that is just awkward... lol.

check out zombie honeymoon

Seems interesting.  Is it any good?

its an okish movie..but it has that in love with a zombie u were talking about

I was just at Fangoria.  They confirmed Lions Gate has picked up Boy Eats Girl for 2007 release, apparently straight to DVD:

http://fangoria.com/news_article.php?id=2654

OLD news. We reported thatt in January smile Site search works wonders for finding whatcha need. there is also an interview on the site with the director.

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_5305.html

Reading the review, this movie is making me thing about Night of The Living Dorks from germany.

did you read my review? To me it wasnt a great movie but it wasnt horrible. i know Goon is or has done a review as well. Not sure the status of his review.

Meh wrote:

did you read my review? To me it wasnt a great movie but it wasnt horrible. i know Goon is or has done a review as well. Not sure the status of his review.

I did like Night of The Living Dorks so if it's close to that... I should enjoy it. I mean it's an irish Zombie movie, it could surprise like Dead Meat. I really enjoyed that one.

i got this on my netflix queue can't wait to check it out looks pretty funny

i havent seen night of the dorks so cant compare to it, Goon just posted his boy eats girl review on site.

Night of the Living Dorks is much much better and funny.. Boy Eats Girl TRIES to be funny.. The gore is good though..

sounds like i gotta checkout night of the living dorks.

i reid lookign for night of the living dorks noone has it around here

Thats odd considering it was released by Anchor Bay.. Did you try Best Buy?

yea usually my hollywood video is good at getting indie films but the guy i no never heard of it. i tried at best buy fye walmart, curcuit city i cant find it anywhere. It looks funny